Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bonded Allies Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22919044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229191/22919044_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]The wildclaw quickly, once again, unrolls the scroll. He skims through it, squints, skims through it harder. As he lets out a nervous chuckle, he turns the scroll in your direction. A lot of the writing has become illegible, the section detailing the demands has poorly drawn blueprints underneath it. The only thing that remains slightly understandable. They seem to be about building a sandcastle next to the ocean, in what scale remains unknown. The drawing has comments next to it calling it 'the next big tourist attraction', 'platinum star resort' and 'The Twisting Crescendo will be annihilated'. The wildclaw comments.[/i] "Honestly I think you can get away with a bucketful of sand, but I wouldn't recommend it, next up she would want to be your best friend for going along with it... What I recommend is what the last lair did. They wrote a very threatening letter promising to invade us instead. They haven't yet though, so I know they were bluffing." [i]The wildclaw rubs his snout and with a slight frown murmurs under his breath[/i] "I wish they weren't so fist-happy though." @SinMachine

22919044_350.png

The wildclaw quickly, once again, unrolls the scroll. He skims through it, squints, skims through it harder. As he lets out a nervous chuckle, he turns the scroll in your direction. A lot of the writing has become illegible, the section detailing the demands has poorly drawn blueprints underneath it. The only thing that remains slightly understandable. They seem to be about building a sandcastle next to the ocean, in what scale remains unknown. The drawing has comments next to it calling it 'the next big tourist attraction', 'platinum star resort' and 'The Twisting Crescendo will be annihilated'.

The wildclaw comments.

"Honestly I think you can get away with a bucketful of sand, but I wouldn't recommend it, next up she would want to be your best friend for going along with it... What I recommend is what the last lair did. They wrote a very threatening letter promising to invade us instead. They haven't yet though, so I know they were bluffing."

The wildclaw rubs his snout and with a slight frown murmurs under his breath

"I wish they weren't so fist-happy though."

@SinMachine
@Fujoshi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23430281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234303/23430281_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Your Lady seems like an... Interesting woman to say the least. Frankly, I'm amused. I'd happily give you all the sand I have, though if I'm being honest, we only have two fistfuls. There aren't a lot of beaches in the Tangled Wood[/i] [i]Also, should I be worried for the Twisting Crescendo? I can't allow for anyone to be placed in danger, my allies in particular.[/i]
@Fujoshi

23430281_350.png

Your Lady seems like an... Interesting woman to say the least. Frankly, I'm amused. I'd happily give you all the sand I have, though if I'm being honest, we only have two fistfuls. There aren't a lot of beaches in the Tangled Wood

Also, should I be worried for the Twisting Crescendo? I can't allow for anyone to be placed in danger, my allies in particular.
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine

just popping in to say that mb you should change the topic of this thread to The Bonded Allies Discussion or something

also I'm not 100% sure what's going on here but this sand thing is golden & I'm diggin' it

(puns intended)
@SinMachine

just popping in to say that mb you should change the topic of this thread to The Bonded Allies Discussion or something

also I'm not 100% sure what's going on here but this sand thing is golden & I'm diggin' it

(puns intended)
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22919044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229191/22919044_350.png[/img] [/url] "The Twisting Crescendo is the current 'hottest tourist attraction'. I've heard the balloon rides through it are something to be experienced. Maybe she simply believes that whatever her current concoction is, it will topple that place from that status? Honestly, no idea. One time she wanted fish for her aquarium and threw a hissy fit when the fish were, well... fish.. instead of... Maren." [i]The wildclaw grimaces.[/i] "An hour later, when I passed the aquarium, I saw Secunda inside it, glaring at me. Apparently the next day Tidelard was supposed to be the fish-for-a-day, but you just can't put a full-grown guardian into a fishbowl..." [i]The wildclaw looks into your eyes with a very serious expression.[/i] "The Twisting Crescendo might be in danger." @SinMachine

22919044_350.png

"The Twisting Crescendo is the current 'hottest tourist attraction'. I've heard the balloon rides through it are something to be experienced. Maybe she simply believes that whatever her current concoction is, it will topple that place from that status? Honestly, no idea. One time she wanted fish for her aquarium and threw a hissy fit when the fish were, well... fish.. instead of... Maren."

The wildclaw grimaces.

"An hour later, when I passed the aquarium, I saw Secunda inside it, glaring at me. Apparently the next day Tidelard was supposed to be the fish-for-a-day, but you just can't put a full-grown guardian into a fishbowl..."

The wildclaw looks into your eyes with a very serious expression.

"The Twisting Crescendo might be in danger."

@SinMachine
@SinMachine @BraveLittleFish @ThatOneIceWing @StormDragon21 @NightShift @marchhare @Heeroku @Loba19 @xxsnowyxxx @Stanzascale @RisingFlames @Istoki @clarax

Oh! I'm also working on the lil banner for signatures/profile pages

What do y'all think about some kind of knot for our symbol? I'm thinking either a straight rope with a knot in it (which'd easier), or some sort of celtic knot (more difficult but it'd be heckin rad looking). I'm also going to include the words The Bonded in some sort of fancy calligraphy. (& maybe I'll incorporate the flight runes to the knot somehow? It depends on if I can keep them from making the whole thing too crowded.)

If any of you have any other thoughts or suggestions, though, let me know! I'm gonna try to get this done this weekend, but it might take until next week.

I'll see if I can upload sketches or something later
@SinMachine @BraveLittleFish @ThatOneIceWing @StormDragon21 @NightShift @marchhare @Heeroku @Loba19 @xxsnowyxxx @Stanzascale @RisingFlames @Istoki @clarax

Oh! I'm also working on the lil banner for signatures/profile pages

What do y'all think about some kind of knot for our symbol? I'm thinking either a straight rope with a knot in it (which'd easier), or some sort of celtic knot (more difficult but it'd be heckin rad looking). I'm also going to include the words The Bonded in some sort of fancy calligraphy. (& maybe I'll incorporate the flight runes to the knot somehow? It depends on if I can keep them from making the whole thing too crowded.)

If any of you have any other thoughts or suggestions, though, let me know! I'm gonna try to get this done this weekend, but it might take until next week.

I'll see if I can upload sketches or something later
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
@eggod

For some reason as soon as you said knot I imagined something akin to an infinity symbol.
Something Celtic could also be good, maybe it would be easier (than the straight rope idea) to incorporate the colours of all the Flights in? (Like a colour for each different 'thread'? I mean you can see for my clan symbol (the flag on the right in my sig) I went for rays of a sun.)
@eggod

For some reason as soon as you said knot I imagined something akin to an infinity symbol.
Something Celtic could also be good, maybe it would be easier (than the straight rope idea) to incorporate the colours of all the Flights in? (Like a colour for each different 'thread'? I mean you can see for my clan symbol (the flag on the right in my sig) I went for rays of a sun.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

That could work! I'll see if I can do that without totally losing the threads underneith each other
As an alternative, I thinking of having the runes around the edges, like a clock
@Stanzascale

That could work! I'll see if I can do that without totally losing the threads underneith each other
As an alternative, I thinking of having the runes around the edges, like a clock
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
@eggod

I love the idea of a Celtic knot! I also love what @Stanzascale suggested about an infinity symbol, so I'm good with whatever you choose, since you're the artist here. Idk how the Flight symbols could be incorporated though, sorry I have no suggestions there
@eggod

I love the idea of a Celtic knot! I also love what @Stanzascale suggested about an infinity symbol, so I'm good with whatever you choose, since you're the artist here. Idk how the Flight symbols could be incorporated though, sorry I have no suggestions there
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@eggod

okay I love the clock idea so much aahhh
@eggod

okay I love the clock idea so much aahhh
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@eggod

Perhaps, whether you go for an infinity sign or a circular clock face or something else, it could be like the threads are twined over one another? Like they're in a cyllinder relation and they switch which is at the forefront as they twist around as they go around whatever shape/symbol you go for, if that makes sense?
@eggod

Perhaps, whether you go for an infinity sign or a circular clock face or something else, it could be like the threads are twined over one another? Like they're in a cyllinder relation and they switch which is at the forefront as they twist around as they go around whatever shape/symbol you go for, if that makes sense?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31