Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bonded Allies Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@SinMachine I always love to have more friends and more Clan/Flight allies in my lore, if it's not too late to join! :D

My Clan is pretty warm-hearted, nurturing and accepting of everyone (except liars, bullies, deceivers, that sort of riffraff). My Clan values clarity above all else (no matter what sort of clarity that is); they are mostly Nature with aspects of a lot of the other Flights, too. Because I can't just pick one Flight haha :P

You can read more if you want at my lore thread (the willow and stream logo in my siggie) ^.^
@SinMachine I always love to have more friends and more Clan/Flight allies in my lore, if it's not too late to join! :D

My Clan is pretty warm-hearted, nurturing and accepting of everyone (except liars, bullies, deceivers, that sort of riffraff). My Clan values clarity above all else (no matter what sort of clarity that is); they are mostly Nature with aspects of a lot of the other Flights, too. Because I can't just pick one Flight haha :P

You can read more if you want at my lore thread (the willow and stream logo in my siggie) ^.^
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax I would love to have you join, but this would have to be discussed with the other allies, since the RP thread has started. I'll bring it up now, and tell you what's up. You'll probably be accepted, since the allies are all pretty awesome people
@clarax I would love to have you join, but this would have to be discussed with the other allies, since the RP thread has started. I'll bring it up now, and tell you what's up. You'll probably be accepted, since the allies are all pretty awesome people
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine Thank-you :) I understand if I have to wait for another RP thread to join! I also have to work a lot this week and next, so my activity levels aren't as high now as usual. but I'd love to be pinged for the next time if this time doesn't work out c:

Edit: I just read through the RP thread and eep, it looks like a lot of fun! It's such a sweet idea :3
@SinMachine Thank-you :) I understand if I have to wait for another RP thread to join! I also have to work a lot this week and next, so my activity levels aren't as high now as usual. but I'd love to be pinged for the next time if this time doesn't work out c:

Edit: I just read through the RP thread and eep, it looks like a lot of fun! It's such a sweet idea :3
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax you've been accepted to the alliance on one condition. They want to know how you feel about the Beastclans, since many of them are allied to the Beasts.
@clarax you've been accepted to the alliance on one condition. They want to know how you feel about the Beastclans, since many of them are allied to the Beasts.
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@SinMachine Okay, thanks! I'll go and post there :)

(I am an ally of the BeastClans unless they start a fight first lol)
@SinMachine Okay, thanks! I'll go and post there :)

(I am an ally of the BeastClans unless they start a fight first lol)
1u3H6jas.png
@SinMachine

To clarify, is the topic of trade simply IC or not?
Just so I am sure of what I can and cannot promise.

It also happens that very recently I went around dragons in my lair and gave out some extra roles in order that the clan have more things to trade IC. :)
@SinMachine

To clarify, is the topic of trade simply IC or not?
Just so I am sure of what I can and cannot promise.

It also happens that very recently I went around dragons in my lair and gave out some extra roles in order that the clan have more things to trade IC. :)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale I'm assuming when you say IC you mean in character? If so then yes, it's meant to be in character
@Stanzascale I'm assuming when you say IC you mean in character? If so then yes, it's meant to be in character
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
I have to go to work now, so I'll be back later tonight! I hope it's a fast close, since it's also my dad's birthday today and I want to spend some time with him before he has to go to bed ^^;

(I'm post here instead of the RP thread so I can avoid clogging it up with OOC ^_^ ttyl, everyone! i'm looking forward to more RP)
I have to go to work now, so I'll be back later tonight! I hope it's a fast close, since it's also my dad's birthday today and I want to spend some time with him before he has to go to bed ^^;

(I'm post here instead of the RP thread so I can avoid clogging it up with OOC ^_^ ttyl, everyone! i'm looking forward to more RP)
1u3H6jas.png
@SinMachine Heehee, you have so many Nature allies! Guess it goes to show you how friendly we are!
@SinMachine Heehee, you have so many Nature allies! Guess it goes to show you how friendly we are!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Lishadra props to nature for being friendly people! Y'all are awesome!
@Lishadra props to nature for being friendly people! Y'all are awesome!
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31