Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breeds do you forget exist?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Imps, mirrors and tundras.
Imps, mirrors and tundras.
OjayHBU.png
Wildclaws and Nocturnes.
Wildclaws and Nocturnes.
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
Ridgebacks. I see "Seeking Imps and RBs" and i always think they forgot the 't' in RTB :')
Ridgebacks. I see "Seeking Imps and RBs" and i always think they forgot the 't' in RTB :')
tumblr_o0hvvj9TT61tuv1s7o8_100.png 4fxtl3.png vdQbcLw.png tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
Pearlcatchers, snappers, faes, and tundras.
Pearlcatchers, snappers, faes, and tundras.
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
I keep forgetting that Snappers exist because I don't have any myself. And to some extent Pearlcatchers because I have so few. I think I only have 3?
I keep forgetting that Snappers exist because I don't have any myself. And to some extent Pearlcatchers because I have so few. I think I only have 3?
rlfh5f.jpg
I keep forgetting about skydancers faes and snappers tbh
I keep forgetting about skydancers faes and snappers tbh
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
I consistently forget Nocturnes and Wildclaws when I'm listing all the dragon breeds, followed by Coatls and Ridgebacks.
I consistently forget Nocturnes and Wildclaws when I'm listing all the dragon breeds, followed by Coatls and Ridgebacks.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
I forget about mirrors a lot.
I forget about mirrors a lot.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Ridgebacks and the progen breeds.
Ridgebacks and the progen breeds.
?J1zcN=party.png
i keep forgetting about pearlcatchers! unsure if not having any is the reason i forget or the cause..
i keep forgetting about pearlcatchers! unsure if not having any is the reason i forget or the cause..
XYMsss6.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12