Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breeds do you forget exist?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Pearlcatchers for the longest time.. The rest were in my mind as "like/dislike"
maybe a bit of coatl, despite having had a pair for a while.
Pearlcatchers for the longest time.. The rest were in my mind as "like/dislike"
maybe a bit of coatl, despite having had a pair for a while.
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
Pearlcatchers, despite the fact that one is on my coli team...
Pearlcatchers, despite the fact that one is on my coli team...
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Nocturnes really
Don't get me wrong, I love the bat vibes it gives, off, and actually own one myself but, I go through my lair and then realize "oh yeah I have a noc"
Nocturnes really
Don't get me wrong, I love the bat vibes it gives, off, and actually own one myself but, I go through my lair and then realize "oh yeah I have a noc"
LWDw43p.png
Nocturnes, Mirrors, Faes, and Ridgebacks. It probably doesn't help that I don't have any of the last three in my lair.
Nocturnes, Mirrors, Faes, and Ridgebacks. It probably doesn't help that I don't have any of the last three in my lair.
ZT1GQLd.png
Spirals. I don't have any in my lair and if I go long enough without seeing one linked on the forums I actual get surprised upon seeing one again. Like oh right, the noodles are a thing.
Spirals. I don't have any in my lair and if I go long enough without seeing one linked on the forums I actual get surprised upon seeing one again. Like oh right, the noodles are a thing.
Spirals, wildclaws, pearlcatchers.
Spirals, wildclaws, pearlcatchers.
Yup, for me it's nocturnes too. x_x;
Yup, for me it's nocturnes too. x_x;
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
i forget about like all of the basic breeds tbh
i forget about like all of the basic breeds tbh
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@IndigoCrow - I always completely forget ridgebacks exist. In fact, I don't even know what the babies look like. I'm the worst :s
@IndigoCrow - I always completely forget ridgebacks exist. In fact, I don't even know what the babies look like. I'm the worst :s
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
2503367.png 2608889.png 2609464.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
I forget about Wildclaws and Pearlcatchers a lot, even though I have a couple of both in my lair.
I forget about Wildclaws and Pearlcatchers a lot, even though I have a couple of both in my lair.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12