Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breeds do you forget exist?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Used to be pearlcatchers. Me and the bf both had problems remembering them, til I got one as a perma finally lol. I mean, he still had trouble but I started recognizing them.
I always got confused at the meditate icon though. I thought it was a weird horned tundra??? Or a breed that doesn't exist??? I thought that so long omg.
Now I don't tend to forget any for sure, but I certainly don't actively remember nocturnes. When I see one I'm like. Right. Those things. (I have a grand total of one, excluding the one I plan to sell someday)
Used to be pearlcatchers. Me and the bf both had problems remembering them, til I got one as a perma finally lol. I mean, he still had trouble but I started recognizing them.
I always got confused at the meditate icon though. I thought it was a weird horned tundra??? Or a breed that doesn't exist??? I thought that so long omg.
Now I don't tend to forget any for sure, but I certainly don't actively remember nocturnes. When I see one I'm like. Right. Those things. (I have a grand total of one, excluding the one I plan to sell someday)
IzcQVPJ.png
Snappers, Coatls.
Snappers, Coatls.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@IndigoCrow

Skydancers. I have some in my lair, but as I'm slowly developing bios for everyone, the skydancers are not really saying much and so I don't think about them much. Hopefully they will get chatty soon.
@IndigoCrow

Skydancers. I have some in my lair, but as I'm slowly developing bios for everyone, the skydancers are not really saying much and so I don't think about them much. Hopefully they will get chatty soon.
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
Pearlcatchers. Whenever I'm counting the breeds pearlies are always the only one I forget.
Pearlcatchers. Whenever I'm counting the breeds pearlies are always the only one I forget.
I'd like to say I could forget Tundras but I can't. My eternal hate for them is burned into my mind and scolds me daily.

On a serious note, Pearlcatchers.
I'd like to say I could forget Tundras but I can't. My eternal hate for them is burned into my mind and scolds me daily.

On a serious note, Pearlcatchers.
Pearlcatchers.

I always forget Pearlcatchers exist.

Which is sad 'cause I have a Pearlcatcher on my first page (its also the only PC in my lair)
Pearlcatchers.

I always forget Pearlcatchers exist.

Which is sad 'cause I have a Pearlcatcher on my first page (its also the only PC in my lair)
I tend to forget about Wildclaws.

They breed slowly so there's almost never any low priced fodder WC's in the AH and I don't have any perma WC's.
I tend to forget about Wildclaws.

They breed slowly so there's almost never any low priced fodder WC's in the AH and I don't have any perma WC's.
dR1OCbi.png
Snappers. I have none in my lair ;v; I just can't find one that I like.

Snappers. I have none in my lair ;v; I just can't find one that I like.

ninetales.gifvT2mvkB.pngninetales.gif
Ridgebacks and Pearlcatchers. Especially pearlcatchers escape me all the time.
Ridgebacks and Pearlcatchers. Especially pearlcatchers escape me all the time.
shop_banner.png
Ridgebacks.
Ridgebacks.
ping me 2 get my attention !!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12