Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
[quote name="8BitFey" date="2016-04-23 03:33:47" ] this is both terrifying and awesome at the same time :) [/quote]
8BitFey wrote on 2016-04-23 03:33:47:

this is both terrifying and awesome at the same time :)
earth.gif
Ooohhhh I love this. Staff please make it canon

evil evil idea: every week your lair has a chance of being converted to a Shade lair (maybe through some kind of 'infection'?) and you have to exalt X amount of dragons to the Voidwaker to be converted back. Obviously this gives Shade flight a better chance at dominating and to compensate, other flights would have to exalt more dragons when they're not converted. I bet it would make dominance battles more interesting.
Ooohhhh I love this. Staff please make it canon

evil evil idea: every week your lair has a chance of being converted to a Shade lair (maybe through some kind of 'infection'?) and you have to exalt X amount of dragons to the Voidwaker to be converted back. Obviously this gives Shade flight a better chance at dominating and to compensate, other flights would have to exalt more dragons when they're not converted. I bet it would make dominance battles more interesting.
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
@Ragnarok42

Oh this would make a great subspecies? You already have so much lore for it. I'd love to be added to the pinglist, also!
@Ragnarok42

Oh this would make a great subspecies? You already have so much lore for it. I'd love to be added to the pinglist, also!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Oh heck this is cool! That idea for the Primal eyes is absolutely awesome!!

Could I be on the pinglist?
Oh heck this is cool! That idea for the Primal eyes is absolutely awesome!!

Could I be on the pinglist?
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
@Ragnarok42 can I get on the pinglist train please
gotta say this is a great idea for stuff and shade dragons could really add a bunch of needed edginess to my clan pack

also for people who want one of those shade dragons here are a couple searches on the AH for them (except probably nobody's gonna be selling them)

with shadow eyes

without shadow eyes
@Ragnarok42 can I get on the pinglist train please
gotta say this is a great idea for stuff and shade dragons could really add a bunch of needed edginess to my clan pack

also for people who want one of those shade dragons here are a couple searches on the AH for them (except probably nobody's gonna be selling them)

with shadow eyes

without shadow eyes
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
[center]Ohhhh GOODNESS!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH oWo!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA Idk if I would join the shade, given I love it so much in shadow.. But i would maybe write something with an alliance in there, which I am already doing in my lore...>:3[s]Big thinking brain[/s] [center]That primal tho..[emoji=heart size=1][/center] My boi, Salvator [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10494556] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104946/10494556_350.png[/img] [/url] is a moon dragon, said to be possessed by the shade <w< ~[/center]
Ohhhh GOODNESS!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH oWo!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA
Idk if I would join the shade, given I love it so much in shadow.. But i would maybe write something with an alliance in there, which I am already doing in my lore...>:3Big thinking brain
That primal tho..

My boi, Salvator

10494556_350.png

is a moon dragon, said to be possessed by the shade <w< ~
F9No6Gk.png
@Ragnarok42 ooo could I be added to the ping?
@Ragnarok42 ooo could I be added to the ping?
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
wow! These are super cool!
wow! These are super cool!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
friendship ended with the 11, now the voidwaker is my best friend
friendship ended with the 11, now the voidwaker is my best friend
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Ragnarok42
May I be added to the pinglist?
@Ragnarok42
May I be added to the pinglist?
Wannabe pilot