Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53
@Ragnarok42 ALL HAIL THE SWARM
@Ragnarok42 ALL HAIL THE SWARM
wfkHx9m.png
@Ragnarok42
I want pinglist
@Ragnarok42
I want pinglist
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png
Q5azfaV.jpg 9jfPi6A.png
http://frecolors.tumblr.com/archive
@GallifreySkaro
ALL HAIL THE SWARM
@GallifreySkaro
ALL HAIL THE SWARM
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42
I want to be a part of this! Can I be on the pinglist? (A?????????????????L???????????????L??????? ????????????????H????????????????A????????????I?????????????????L?????????????? ???????????T???????????????H???????????E???????????????? ?????????????????S????????W??????A??????????????R?????????M?????????????)
EDIT: Welp. Apparently the Zalgo text generator doesn't play nice with FR.
@Ragnarok42
I want to be a part of this! Can I be on the pinglist? (A?????????????????L???????????????L??????? ????????????????H????????????????A????????????I?????????????????L?????????????? ???????????T???????????????H???????????E???????????????? ?????????????????S????????W??????A??????????????R?????????M?????????????)
EDIT: Welp. Apparently the Zalgo text generator doesn't play nice with FR.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@ragnarok42
Even the power of the Voidwalker is subject to the chance of Arenji... *evil cackle*
@ragnarok42
Even the power of the Voidwalker is subject to the chance of Arenji... *evil cackle*
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
R E M E M B E R!
Reality is an ILLUSION
The Universe is a H O L O G R A M
Buy Gold

BYE!
R E M E M B E R!
Reality is an ILLUSION
The Universe is a H O L O G R A M
Buy Gold

BYE!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
it probably says something about how much of an edge lord i am but i would totally switch to the void flight if it was a thing. cool concept op!!!!
it probably says something about how much of an edge lord i am but i would totally switch to the void flight if it was a thing. cool concept op!!!!
@Ragnarok42
How hard do you think it would be to create a banner like the old flags? Texture wise, I mean. I was thinking about trying out some photoshop and it would be an honor to attempt to contribute to the swarm.

i gotta do it for the aesthetic
@Ragnarok42
How hard do you think it would be to create a banner like the old flags? Texture wise, I mean. I was thinking about trying out some photoshop and it would be an honor to attempt to contribute to the swarm.

i gotta do it for the aesthetic
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
I'm just going to say that this is feeling REALLY SCP Foundation.
I'm just going to say that this is feeling REALLY SCP Foundation.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@Sinornis
I don't really know. The flag i made is basically just the lightning flag set to Black&White and then played with in the contrast settings, and that was awhile ago so i don't remember much about it. Also i used GIMP so i have no idea how you would do it in Photoshop.
@Sinornis
I don't really know. The flag i made is basically just the lightning flag set to Black&White and then played with in the contrast settings, and that was awhile ago so i don't remember much about it. Also i used GIMP so i have no idea how you would do it in Photoshop.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53