Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Egg Drop Possibilities Polling - Help?
1 2
so, whenever a flight festival runs around, i've noticed that i get eggs when scavenging in that flight way more often from my own flight (which is basically never). so recently i've been doing some test runs.

after getting a wind egg from the mistral jamboree, i stopped for a bit. i'm level 30 in scavenging, and every day after the festival i did the usual in plague. nothing. however, for the past 5 days i've been switching up which flight i scavenge in randomly, something other than my own flight (plague). i've done shadow, nature, ice, light, and lightning. 2/5 times, i've gotten an egg (a shadow and a lightning one in my case).

but that could easily be random luck... so i'm gonna ask the general public.

have you ever noticed something like this? drop rates going up outside your own flight? any other things you've noticed about drop rates from scavenging? comments, etc.?
so, whenever a flight festival runs around, i've noticed that i get eggs when scavenging in that flight way more often from my own flight (which is basically never). so recently i've been doing some test runs.

after getting a wind egg from the mistral jamboree, i stopped for a bit. i'm level 30 in scavenging, and every day after the festival i did the usual in plague. nothing. however, for the past 5 days i've been switching up which flight i scavenge in randomly, something other than my own flight (plague). i've done shadow, nature, ice, light, and lightning. 2/5 times, i've gotten an egg (a shadow and a lightning one in my case).

but that could easily be random luck... so i'm gonna ask the general public.

have you ever noticed something like this? drop rates going up outside your own flight? any other things you've noticed about drop rates from scavenging? comments, etc.?
tumblr_ngqu9nJ7601u402sco1_500.gif
I've gotten shadow, lightning and wind eggs from scavenging. No nature eggs. Also no coli eggs yet of any kind.
I need more eggs.
I've gotten shadow, lightning and wind eggs from scavenging. No nature eggs. Also no coli eggs yet of any kind.
I need more eggs.
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
I don't know about that sort of thing. I just know finding eggs seems to getting harder and harder lately, even though I haven't leveled up in months because level 30 is still the highest you can get

As for coli, it's pretty random but not impossible :P
I don't know about that sort of thing. I just know finding eggs seems to getting harder and harder lately, even though I haven't leveled up in months because level 30 is still the highest you can get

As for coli, it's pretty random but not impossible :P
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I've gotten two eggs from Ice, (my home) and one egg from Earth. None om my eggs are Festival-gathered.
I've gotten two eggs from Ice, (my home) and one egg from Earth. None om my eggs are Festival-gathered.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
I have gotten one egg from my flight while scavenging, a Wind egg (Festival). I have gotten two shadow eggs (one from trickmurk), one light egg, ice egg too, also from scavenging, and a fire egg from the coli.
I have gotten one egg from my flight while scavenging, a Wind egg (Festival). I have gotten two shadow eggs (one from trickmurk), one light egg, ice egg too, also from scavenging, and a fire egg from the coli.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
During the Mistral Jamboree I've gotten a plague(home) and wind egg while scavenging(which were my first eggs ever so that was cool)
Today thought I got 2 plague eggs from scavenging
During the Mistral Jamboree I've gotten a plague(home) and wind egg while scavenging(which were my first eggs ever so that was cool)
Today thought I got 2 plague eggs from scavenging
flawed.png
13 | ♀ | unprofessional doodler
I hardly ever get eggs no matter where I coli grind or scavenge, but had an extremely random spurt of good luck a couple of days ago where I got a shadow egg to drop in the coli, and two arcane eggs from in about 2-3 turns scavenging
I hardly ever get eggs no matter where I coli grind or scavenge, but had an extremely random spurt of good luck a couple of days ago where I got a shadow egg to drop in the coli, and two arcane eggs from in about 2-3 turns scavenging
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
i get eggs easier during festivals as well 0: i'm trying to scavenge more, switching flights up each day in hopes of as many eggs as possible before the color wheel expansion comes out, i think i've been fairly lucky. the latest eggs i got were Wind ones during the festival, and nothing for some time before that but hey, that's RNG- during my first month or so i scavenged only in my own flight but didn't get an Arcane egg, only from the coli.
seeing other people say they didn't get a single egg since joining makes me appreciate RNG being merciful towards me omg
i get eggs easier during festivals as well 0: i'm trying to scavenge more, switching flights up each day in hopes of as many eggs as possible before the color wheel expansion comes out, i think i've been fairly lucky. the latest eggs i got were Wind ones during the festival, and nothing for some time before that but hey, that's RNG- during my first month or so i scavenged only in my own flight but didn't get an Arcane egg, only from the coli.
seeing other people say they didn't get a single egg since joining makes me appreciate RNG being merciful towards me omg
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Wynand You're going to get very skewed answers asking a question like this XD

I've only ever gotten maybe one or two eggs from scavenging - never my own flight, but I rarely scavenge in my own flight. I dig almost exclusively during festivals so I can't speak for those.

I'd be very surprised if eggs were actually less likely in other flights than your own. If you want to do some real statistically meaningful data-gathering on this I could suggest an experiment, but it'd be a major undertaking :3
@Wynand You're going to get very skewed answers asking a question like this XD

I've only ever gotten maybe one or two eggs from scavenging - never my own flight, but I rarely scavenge in my own flight. I dig almost exclusively during festivals so I can't speak for those.

I'd be very surprised if eggs were actually less likely in other flights than your own. If you want to do some real statistically meaningful data-gathering on this I could suggest an experiment, but it'd be a major undertaking :3
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
i got a shadow egg during trickmurk (home flight tho) and a wind egg during mistral...rip one egg a month here we go
i got a shadow egg during trickmurk (home flight tho) and a wind egg during mistral...rip one egg a month here we go
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
1 2