Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Egg Drop Possibilities Polling - Help?
1 2
I've almost started to feel like, regardless of holiday or whatever, egg drops happen more frequently in bulk (like, for many users at once?). I've only been here since the March Registration window and I've gotten several eggs from scavenging, which I gather is pretty ridiculously lucky of me -- and every time I get one, I notice two things: there's atleast one, usually several, new forums up from someone else celebrating a recent egg drop; and two: when I try to sell my eggs the prices are always a good bit lower than what I usually see the egg prices at, implying that more people than usual are trying to sell eggs and undercutting the prices to get them to sell?

It's very likely just me though, and being annoyed at the AH prices dropping right when I'm trying to sell one, haha.
I've almost started to feel like, regardless of holiday or whatever, egg drops happen more frequently in bulk (like, for many users at once?). I've only been here since the March Registration window and I've gotten several eggs from scavenging, which I gather is pretty ridiculously lucky of me -- and every time I get one, I notice two things: there's atleast one, usually several, new forums up from someone else celebrating a recent egg drop; and two: when I try to sell my eggs the prices are always a good bit lower than what I usually see the egg prices at, implying that more people than usual are trying to sell eggs and undercutting the prices to get them to sell?

It's very likely just me though, and being annoyed at the AH prices dropping right when I'm trying to sell one, haha.
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
I've been here a year and haven't found a single unhatched egg myself, scavenging or otherwise.
I've been here a year and haven't found a single unhatched egg myself, scavenging or otherwise.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
My most recent eggs were an Arcane from the coli (I don't remember where but I was probably festival grinding) and a Light egg from scavenging.

My only other eggs were 2 wind eggs I got just a few months after I joined while scavenging.
My most recent eggs were an Arcane from the coli (I don't remember where but I was probably festival grinding) and a Light egg from scavenging.

My only other eggs were 2 wind eggs I got just a few months after I joined while scavenging.
Jd9Jdye.png
@Wynand

I had 3/4 ice eggs during the Crystalline Gala last year :/
@Wynand

I had 3/4 ice eggs during the Crystalline Gala last year :/
Coatl_Persephone_Hades_Lizzi_L_Big.png
1 2