Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorecraft: A Minecraft Server for Lore!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36
@Eyry Definitely glad to know it's not a bug on my end!
@Eyry Definitely glad to know it's not a bug on my end!
@Tharn Hey, at least someone was able to help you get out xD when I was first on I fell in a hole then couldn't escape so waited for night for mobs to kill me.
@Tharn Hey, at least someone was able to help you get out xD when I was first on I fell in a hole then couldn't escape so waited for night for mobs to kill me.
It's true. Everyone, please be nice to @LucarioLand, they rescued me from a pit of despair (and dogs). |'D

Moral of the story, don't leap into random holes. Before you know it, you'll be surrounded by dogs and might be forced to lather yourself with lotion.
It's true. Everyone, please be nice to @LucarioLand, they rescued me from a pit of despair (and dogs). |'D

Moral of the story, don't leap into random holes. Before you know it, you'll be surrounded by dogs and might be forced to lather yourself with lotion.
@Tharn
If you get on I can change you to survival
@Tharn
If you get on I can change you to survival
SIjKhX7.png
@Hailey @Yuelia oooooooooohhhhhh

question, though! i'm in light right now, and it's a temporary thing for lore and stuff (i love light a lot, but i still miss wind ;A;). anyway, what happens with flight changes?
@Hailey @Yuelia oooooooooohhhhhh

question, though! i'm in light right now, and it's a temporary thing for lore and stuff (i love light a lot, but i still miss wind ;A;). anyway, what happens with flight changes?
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu

Your best bet is to be somewhere where light and wind can be combined together~ :D but members get 4 homes, so that's also another thing!
@Pachirisu

Your best bet is to be somewhere where light and wind can be combined together~ :D but members get 4 homes, so that's also another thing!
@hailey ah ok! i'll probs just build two then... currently they're just on a bunch of huge kites (like the ones in the cloudsong) that are anchored to a pillar anyway! their wind lair is the one that is grounded and extensive XD

but wind and light don't touch! there's water or fire and lightning between them!
@hailey ah ok! i'll probs just build two then... currently they're just on a bunch of huge kites (like the ones in the cloudsong) that are anchored to a pillar anyway! their wind lair is the one that is grounded and extensive XD

but wind and light don't touch! there's water or fire and lightning between them!
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
I'm not sure of the exact coords between Light and Wind, but maybe they're near eachother :D
@Pachirisu
I'm not sure of the exact coords between Light and Wind, but maybe they're near eachother :D
SIjKhX7.png
@yuelia that's entirely possible in game! i haven't hopped on the server yet (busy day today! no time to get totally distracted by minecraft XD) to see or anything!
@yuelia that's entirely possible in game! i haven't hopped on the server yet (busy day today! no time to get totally distracted by minecraft XD) to see or anything!
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
I'll check for you later!
If it doesn't seem to be close by, you can always build a mini desert in Wind (desert is Light's flight biome)
@Pachirisu
I'll check for you later!
If it doesn't seem to be close by, you can always build a mini desert in Wind (desert is Light's flight biome)
SIjKhX7.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36