Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorecraft: A Minecraft Server for Lore!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36
@QwertyBird no mods required

@juawia
Seems to be problems with the doors rn, still working it out
@QwertyBird no mods required

@juawia
Seems to be problems with the doors rn, still working it out
SIjKhX7.png
Awesome so far :D

Potots
Awesome so far :D

Potots
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
Potots are awesome. I've got some baked potots. My famous last words "I'm in Fire but now I'm on fire" 8D and of course, I went exploring to find a cave spider spawner with Tharn but we instead found GOLD and Diamonds. But the true treasure was the tactical mobs. and lava.
Potots are awesome. I've got some baked potots. My famous last words "I'm in Fire but now I'm on fire" 8D and of course, I went exploring to find a cave spider spawner with Tharn but we instead found GOLD and Diamonds. But the true treasure was the tactical mobs. and lava.
@LucarioLand
I personally think the real treasure was the skeletons you found along the way
@LucarioLand
I personally think the real treasure was the skeletons you found along the way
SIjKhX7.png
@Yuelia The skeletons truly were. and the deaths were also valuable. Very valuable
@Yuelia The skeletons truly were. and the deaths were also valuable. Very valuable
@Yuelia The doors seem to be working now! I can't break any blocks, though. I saw someone mention starting off in adventure mode and needing to be moved to survival, is that true?
@Yuelia The doors seem to be working now! I can't break any blocks, though. I saw someone mention starting off in adventure mode and needing to be moved to survival, is that true?
@juawia
That is correct!
I'll hop on.
@juawia
That is correct!
I'll hop on.
SIjKhX7.png
@Yuelia Alright, tysm!!
@Yuelia Alright, tysm!!
My IGN is Sandwichcats.

I'll be joining shortly, this sounds fun!
My IGN is Sandwichcats.

I'll be joining shortly, this sounds fun!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Yuelia

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this server in creative? Can you switch to creative for large projects?

I used to play on FlightCrafting a lot and would make massive projects on creative, but never got anything done on survival :(
@Yuelia

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this server in creative? Can you switch to creative for large projects?

I used to play on FlightCrafting a lot and would make massive projects on creative, but never got anything done on survival :(
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36