Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you FR Young, Middle-Aged, or Old?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Old, but I still feel like a newbie a lot <_<
Old, but I still feel like a newbie a lot <_<
@Acheronta Wow, you're only a little older than I am FR-wise! Nov 2014 reg window here. I'm so used to thinking of you as kind of a fixture... ^_^
@Acheronta Wow, you're only a little older than I am FR-wise! Nov 2014 reg window here. I'm so used to thinking of you as kind of a fixture... ^_^
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
*waves cane* you youngsters! I'm not old, I'm mature.

like cheese.
*waves cane* you youngsters! I'm not old, I'm mature.

like cheese.
FR Old. Joined Oct 2013

dang.
FR Old. Joined Oct 2013

dang.
9PW8odu.jpg
3rd june 2014 so i've been here a while haha :`)
in many ways i feel like i've only just learnt how to play though. i don't even have a mighty lair yet even after all these years rip
3rd june 2014 so i've been here a while haha :`)
in many ways i feel like i've only just learnt how to play though. i don't even have a mighty lair yet even after all these years rip
tumblr_inline_nzqcb3Usik1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcbpzf1d1rpx6d2_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzqcc5mB501rpx6d2_500.gif

"After all, you're the protagonist, aren't you?"
FR Old - I joined in 04/14/2014
Though I don't feel that old at all. I feel like I learn new things about this site every day and I tell someone about the new things I've learned only to hear that they have always been a thing. Like online-list. xD
FR Old - I joined in 04/14/2014
Though I don't feel that old at all. I feel like I learn new things about this site every day and I tell someone about the new things I've learned only to hear that they have always been a thing. Like online-list. xD
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
FR-Young. I joined right before the Night of the Nocturne holiday began on 14th of December 2015.
FR-Young. I joined right before the Night of the Nocturne holiday began on 14th of December 2015.
zp1xBoR.png
I'm middle aged, but just barely. I joined in April.
I'm middle aged, but just barely. I joined in April.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
I am FR old.
I am FR old.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
I joined June 2014, though I never really participated in the events then so I don't really remember what the festival items were. Though I do remember the very first NOTN!
I joined June 2014, though I never really participated in the events then so I don't really remember what the festival items were. Though I do remember the very first NOTN!
CYT4VFx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24