Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you FR Young, Middle-Aged, or Old?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
On the youngest middle aged (may 15)
but I took to month to figure things out (would that make me young?) as No-one introduce me to the pixel dragon hell. I dragged a friend in June 15 who would be young
On the youngest middle aged (may 15)
but I took to month to figure things out (would that make me young?) as No-one introduce me to the pixel dragon hell. I dragged a friend in June 15 who would be young

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
I'm of the oldest of the middle aged. I was among the first through the gates on June 3, 2014.
I'm of the oldest of the middle aged. I was among the first through the gates on June 3, 2014.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Middle aged but didnt get the cool '14 apparel- december 15, 2014 window.qvq
Middle aged but didnt get the cool '14 apparel- december 15, 2014 window.qvq
T3TuubO.png
Middle aged!
Middle aged!
@JusticeTurtle

Haha, I've gotten that from a couple people, haha. xD I've felt that way towards other players who seem like they're permanent fixtures but are actually newer than me too!

I decided to count, and so far....

Young: ||||||||| 9
Middle: |||||||||||||||||||||||| 24
Old: ||||||||||||||||||||| 21
@JusticeTurtle

Haha, I've gotten that from a couple people, haha. xD I've felt that way towards other players who seem like they're permanent fixtures but are actually newer than me too!

I decided to count, and so far....

Young: ||||||||| 9
Middle: |||||||||||||||||||||||| 24
Old: ||||||||||||||||||||| 21
QQnBZuq.gif
Old!

Koneko
User ID: 9847
Date Joined: 2013-06-15
Old!

Koneko
User ID: 9847
Date Joined: 2013-06-15
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
Middle aged~
Middle aged~
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Young player, I joined during Nov. 2015.
Young player, I joined during Nov. 2015.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
FR Young! I joined during the November 2015 Reg window!
FR Young! I joined during the November 2015 Reg window!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
fr middle aged, joined dec '14 ! night of the nocturne was my first event, and was. Interesting

i still have a couple sashes and a gustborne balloon or two laying around, but i never really started coli grinding until around my first starfall o: even now im a bit slacking in the coli department, aha
fr middle aged, joined dec '14 ! night of the nocturne was my first event, and was. Interesting

i still have a couple sashes and a gustborne balloon or two laying around, but i never really started coli grinding until around my first starfall o: even now im a bit slacking in the coli department, aha
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24