Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coffee doesn't exist
1 2 3
Two words

Iced

Coffee
Two words

Iced

Coffee
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
The question is does it taste like coffee or chicken? Or maybe some kind of combo?
The question is does it taste like coffee or chicken? Or maybe some kind of combo?
[quote name="forgotn" date=2016-03-21 22:26:40] Or maybe some kind of combo? [/quote] @forgotn [i]please, no.[/i]
forgotn wrote on 2016-03-21:
Or maybe some kind of combo?

@forgotn

please, no.
[quote name="NotSoSimple" date=2016-03-21 22:34:07] [quote name="forgotn" date=2016-03-21 22:26:40] Or maybe some kind of combo? [/quote] @forgotn [i]please, no.[/i] [/quote] Introducing STARDERGS! Do you want a nice Sparrow Latte? What about a Frappusparrow? Well look no further, STARDERGS has all your Java Sparrow Drink needs, now with snacks to go with it!
NotSoSimple wrote on 2016-03-21:
forgotn wrote on 2016-03-21:
Or maybe some kind of combo?

@forgotn

please, no.

Introducing STARDERGS! Do you want a nice Sparrow Latte? What about a Frappusparrow? Well look no further, STARDERGS has all your Java Sparrow Drink needs, now with snacks to go with it!
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
[quote name="ScarlettHound" date=2016-03-21 21:34:51] y'see, you don't actually eat the bird, you make it into grounds with your claws / fists / tools / method of choice then brew like traditional coffee [/quote] Personally, I prefer the mental image of ridgeback labrats noisily popcorn-shoveling handfuls of birds into their mouths.
ScarlettHound wrote on 2016-03-21:
y'see, you don't actually eat the bird, you make it into grounds with your claws / fists / tools / method of choice

then brew like traditional coffee

Personally, I prefer the mental image of ridgeback labrats noisily popcorn-shoveling handfuls of birds into their mouths.
Excuse me. I do exist. Rude.
Excuse me. I do exist. Rude.
riIlIkg.pngxxxxxxx2fThUE6.pngxxxxxxx3RHrJoP.png
Wind dragons likes birds and they do not eat them(at least mine don't :'D)
So coffee for Windies still exist yay.
mmmm
milk coffee with lemon yes plz
Wind dragons likes birds and they do not eat them(at least mine don't :'D)
So coffee for Windies still exist yay.
mmmm
milk coffee with lemon yes plz
What? Really?
*swallows 35 sparrows*
*chokes on feather*
What? Really?
*swallows 35 sparrows*
*chokes on feather*
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 3