Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coffee doesn't exist
1 2 3
rip coffee
rip coffee
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Bossman: GET BACK TO WORK! OR I'LL TAKE EVERYONE'S SICK, VACATION AND C-TIME! XD
Bossman: GET BACK TO WORK! OR I'LL TAKE EVERYONE'S SICK, VACATION AND C-TIME! XD
t6dhxh8.gif
Slacker lightning dragons show up 15 minutes late with sparrows
Slacker lightning dragons show up 15 minutes late with sparrows
[quote name="BroadwayPizano" date=2016-03-21 18:52:17] I, too, enjoy eating an entire avain for caffeine. [/quote]
BroadwayPizano wrote on 2016-03-21:
I, too, enjoy eating an entire avain for caffeine.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
[quote name="Selki" date=2016-03-21 19:27:06] As a fox I do this anyway. [/quote]
Selki wrote on 2016-03-21:
As a fox I do this anyway.
FR time +2
...would that make them crunchy chicks? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/vammav/crunchychick.jpg[/img]
...would that make them crunchy chicks?

crunchychick.jpg
lik2pA1X.jpg
But what do the non-meat eaters do for caffeine?
But what do the non-meat eaters do for caffeine?
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
y'see, you don't actually eat the bird, you make it into grounds with your claws / fists / tools / method of choice

then brew like traditional coffee

y'see, you don't actually eat the bird, you make it into grounds with your claws / fists / tools / method of choice

That sounds 500% more delicious than coffee.
That sounds 500% more delicious than coffee.
ShpX9LV.png
[quote name="ScarlettHound" date=2016-03-21 21:34:51] y'see, you don't actually eat the bird, you make it into grounds with your claws / fists / tools / method of choice then brew like traditional coffee [/quote] Exactly. We do this all the time in lightning. How else would we stay awake 'til all hours doing science and making cool stuff. I mean really. Avian coffee is the #1 brand we all drink.
ScarlettHound wrote on 2016-03-21:

Exactly. We do this all the time in lightning. How else would we stay awake 'til all hours doing science and making cool stuff. I mean really. Avian coffee is the #1 brand we all drink.
O7IFtNN.png6klg2iF.png
1 2 3