Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising Colour!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 422 423
My ID 147655 came out this color, not bad :D labelled a dark cyan-lime green
My ID 147655 came out this color, not bad :D labelled a dark cyan-lime green
Do I not get a hex color :'c
Do I not get a hex color :'c
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
With an 'a' in front I get this very appropriate shade of brown - it seems to be called either 'Driftwood' or 'Muddy Waters' depending on the site.

And with the 'a' at the end I get this shade of blue. Which seems to be called 'Rhino' for reasons I'm as yet unsure of.
With an 'a' in front I get this very appropriate shade of brown - it seems to be called either 'Driftwood' or 'Muddy Waters' depending on the site.

And with the 'a' at the end I get this shade of blue. Which seems to be called 'Rhino' for reasons I'm as yet unsure of.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Dark red. I dig it.
Dark red. I dig it.
Alright, so I get the deepest possible purple imaginable without it actually being black. I... actually sort of dig it. And it's called Toledo. Nice. :')
Alright, so I get the deepest possible purple imaginable without it actually being black. I... actually sort of dig it. And it's called Toledo. Nice. :')
VfJfrBs.jpeg

This is so cool!

Apparently this color is called Valhalla.
I like it.

This is so cool!

Apparently this color is called Valhalla.
I like it.

S9GIMwM.png
eeee omg my fav colour is purple!
eeee omg my fav colour is purple!
fremblem_by_edelity-dbf49gz.png
... I mean I like it, but it's nowhere near my actual colour.
... I mean I like it, but it's nowhere near my actual colour.
Interesting! Mine is this really nice shade of blue, which I'm pleased with, because I absolutely love blue.
Interesting! Mine is this really nice shade of blue, which I'm pleased with, because I absolutely love blue.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
Mine is a pretty dark green that sort of matches my custom progen's colors? It doesn't really fit my dragons or lair all that much, but it's definitely a pretty color! It's called Eden and that's great.
Mine is a pretty dark green that sort of matches my custom progen's colors? It doesn't really fit my dragons or lair all that much, but it's definitely a pretty color! It's called Eden and that's great.
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 422 423