Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you guys Coli grind for so long..
1 2 3 4
I finally have a team of lvl 25 dragons but they're only suited for farming. I really want a mireflyer dragon and the thought of taking a 4th to lvl 25 is a bit daunting. I've seen some dragons leveled to 25 in a week or less! How do you do it? I always get bored or rage quit when enemies dodge 5+ times in a row.

*Edit* Some people have suggested stating one of my dragons as a mireflyer. I've done that temporarily but since she's nature it doesn't work for very long. Still planning to level an arcane dragon for the job in the meantime. :)
I finally have a team of lvl 25 dragons but they're only suited for farming. I really want a mireflyer dragon and the thought of taking a 4th to lvl 25 is a bit daunting. I've seen some dragons leveled to 25 in a week or less! How do you do it? I always get bored or rage quit when enemies dodge 5+ times in a row.

*Edit* Some people have suggested stating one of my dragons as a mireflyer. I've done that temporarily but since she's nature it doesn't work for very long. Still planning to level an arcane dragon for the job in the meantime. :)
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Sheer perseverance.

And tears.

Lots of tears.
Sheer perseverance.

And tears.

Lots of tears.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
I can't level them quick, but I watched the entire series of Avatar last week while grinding. It's pretty mindless.
I can't level them quick, but I watched the entire series of Avatar last week while grinding. It's pretty mindless.
bW60Zfv.png
I'll put on some music, I especially enjoy video game music for grinding.
The time goes by pretty fast that way.
I'll put on some music, I especially enjoy video game music for grinding.
The time goes by pretty fast that way.
Watching cartoons or movies while coliseuming is how I did it!
With the coliseum in a standalone window, and the videos/my other tabs in the other window.

Sometimes I'd try reading or using normal time-wastey-media sites while coliseuming but I find it much harder to multi-task that than watching.
Watching cartoons or movies while coliseuming is how I did it!
With the coliseum in a standalone window, and the videos/my other tabs in the other window.

Sometimes I'd try reading or using normal time-wastey-media sites while coliseuming but I find it much harder to multi-task that than watching.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
I watch let's plays in the background. I've gotten so that I don't even need to look at the screen much to coli. It's like an automatic response so I don't pay attention and forget I'm doing it.
I watch let's plays in the background. I've gotten so that I don't even need to look at the screen much to coli. It's like an automatic response so I don't pay attention and forget I'm doing it.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Same as above, lets plays are easy to listen to. I just levelled up a 4th lvl25 and it took me nearly 2 weeks out of pure laziness, but the big stacks of mire/kelp bed foods to sell on the ah and make a whole pile of dragon cash from really made it worth it.

Sometimes setting a goal of how many of one item you want in particular helps too, I kinda guilt myself into it then.
Same as above, lets plays are easy to listen to. I just levelled up a 4th lvl25 and it took me nearly 2 weeks out of pure laziness, but the big stacks of mire/kelp bed foods to sell on the ah and make a whole pile of dragon cash from really made it worth it.

Sometimes setting a goal of how many of one item you want in particular helps too, I kinda guilt myself into it then.
I started with 3 dragons on my way up to level 25. Somewhere in the 20's I left one behind and started training fodder.

As it is now, those two are level 25 and my main coli fighters. I've found a beautiful 3 dragon coli team that I want to use and have been working on levelling. In this process, I've been wanting a Mire dragon as well.
I think what I will do is get the 2 new dragons to 25 and the 3rd as a Mire dragon.

Two dragons is sufficient for farming in most areas. If you wanted a mire dragon, I would say to restat one of your 25s. That way you can have your Mire dragon AND if you throw a heal on at least one of your dragons, you should be fine if you wanted to farm with 3 dragons in a place like the workshop.

This is speculative and from my personal knowledge. I don't know anything about the number theory behind it, just what I imagine would work.
I started with 3 dragons on my way up to level 25. Somewhere in the 20's I left one behind and started training fodder.

As it is now, those two are level 25 and my main coli fighters. I've found a beautiful 3 dragon coli team that I want to use and have been working on levelling. In this process, I've been wanting a Mire dragon as well.
I think what I will do is get the 2 new dragons to 25 and the 3rd as a Mire dragon.

Two dragons is sufficient for farming in most areas. If you wanted a mire dragon, I would say to restat one of your 25s. That way you can have your Mire dragon AND if you throw a heal on at least one of your dragons, you should be fine if you wanted to farm with 3 dragons in a place like the workshop.

This is speculative and from my personal knowledge. I don't know anything about the number theory behind it, just what I imagine would work.
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
When I'm in the coli I like to watch the many youtube channels I'm subscribed to, or Epic Rap Battles of History.
When I'm in the coli I like to watch the many youtube channels I'm subscribed to, or Epic Rap Battles of History.
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
I listen to youtube videos that are more ears and less eyes.
I listen to youtube videos that are more ears and less eyes.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3 4