Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6
fire, earth and light. i like them because i collect dragons with warm colors and they look so great. i also like arcane and wind, but less so. earth is my fave. used to hate it,,,

my least favorites are shadow, plague and water. water because it looks bad on most colors and so does shadow.
fire, earth and light. i like them because i collect dragons with warm colors and they look so great. i also like arcane and wind, but less so. earth is my fave. used to hate it,,,

my least favorites are shadow, plague and water. water because it looks bad on most colors and so does shadow.
1. Plague
2. Ice
3. Light
4. Lightning
5. Wind
6. Earth
7. Fire
8. Shadow
9. Water
10. Nature
11. Arcane
1. Plague
2. Ice
3. Light
4. Lightning
5. Wind
6. Earth
7. Fire
8. Shadow
9. Water
10. Nature
11. Arcane
It's hard to choose, but it would probably be ice. I like fire, earth and nature too. Although I like all colors expect arcane and shadow.
It's hard to choose, but it would probably be ice. I like fire, earth and nature too. Although I like all colors expect arcane and shadow.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
I like Light, Fire, and Nature eyes a lot. Plague and Water eyes are pretty cool too. I'm actually not always a fan of Ice eyes - I like bright. And someone once mentioned that Ice eyes make a dragon look blind (at least the large-eyed breeds like Fae and Spiral) and now I can't unsee it.
I like Light, Fire, and Nature eyes a lot. Plague and Water eyes are pretty cool too. I'm actually not always a fan of Ice eyes - I like bright. And someone once mentioned that Ice eyes make a dragon look blind (at least the large-eyed breeds like Fae and Spiral) and now I can't unsee it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
LIIIGHTNIIING. I've thought about switching the Lightning just for the eyes more than once. I'd never leave Arcane but but, light blue eyes! (And Lightning's aesthetic is cool in general so.)
LIIIGHTNIIING. I've thought about switching the Lightning just for the eyes more than once. I'd never leave Arcane but but, light blue eyes! (And Lightning's aesthetic is cool in general so.)

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I loooove wind eyes~ Such a nice, soft green.
I loooove wind eyes~ Such a nice, soft green.
sU6pe.png
Signature image drawn by Lpip. The character is property of them!
Arcane, lightning, and Shadow.

Wind and Ice are petty nice too but I hate how white Ice eyes look on Coatls.
As a pastel enthusiast, I should probably like Light eyes but they annoy me on anything without Banana.
My least favourites are Plague and Fire when they don't "match" the dragon.
Arcane, lightning, and Shadow.

Wind and Ice are petty nice too but I hate how white Ice eyes look on Coatls.
As a pastel enthusiast, I should probably like Light eyes but they annoy me on anything without Banana.
My least favourites are Plague and Fire when they don't "match" the dragon.
Eh they're all okay.
My favourite is probably arcane, tbh. It makes me really sad I only have one arcane dragon.
Eh they're all okay.
My favourite is probably arcane, tbh. It makes me really sad I only have one arcane dragon.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
Shadow Plague and Nature get my vote soo lovely~
Shadow Plague and Nature get my vote soo lovely~
https://discord.gg/un5cB3D - Mental Health and Wellness Discord Group (Looking for Mods and Members!)
Except for fandergs, I don't really care either way
Except for fandergs, I don't really care either way
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6