Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wind and plague. If I wasn't in plague I'd be in wind (but I'll never leave my cesspool)

Ice is nice too (eh heh heh)
Wind and plague. If I wasn't in plague I'd be in wind (but I'll never leave my cesspool)

Ice is nice too (eh heh heh)
Fire, because they express warmth.
Fire, because they express warmth.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro8_250.gif
Wind and Lightning. Totally not biased 'cause those are the eyes of my flight and my best friend @LoneWolfGamer's flight, respectively

not a fan of plague eyes... they make my innocent kids look evil
Wind and Lightning. Totally not biased 'cause those are the eyes of my flight and my best friend @LoneWolfGamer's flight, respectively

not a fan of plague eyes... they make my innocent kids look evil
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
Lightning, water, wind, and nature
Lightning, water, wind, and nature
fa467c2fe8d44572f11536ccd9f3ec4f9ee9a48d.png
I love plague most, but I might be biased... then comes water and shadow. Yet I don't have any permanent dragons with shadow. D:
I love plague most, but I might be biased... then comes water and shadow. Yet I don't have any permanent dragons with shadow. D:
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Lightning eyes then Nature eyes
Lightning eyes then Nature eyes
Depends on the dragon really. That being said I do like light, wind, ice and plague eyes.
Depends on the dragon really. That being said I do like light, wind, ice and plague eyes.
Wind and Lightning look great on anything! I also like Plague eyes
Wind and Lightning look great on anything! I also like Plague eyes
s t a r s a i l o r
Tie between Light and Ice. Both tend to match a lot of colors without really calling attention to themselves by clashing terribly.

Least favorite are Nature, Shadow and Water, since they either stand out and look terrible or are so dark/well matching they just kinda disappear. It's possible to get them to work (especially with new colors coming) but right now each eye only really looks good with with a very limited selection of colors.

The hardest ones to make work are probably Plague and Arcane, which can look amazing but usually don't.
Actually Arcane would probably be my least favorite but I decided to give it some credit since it can look pretty good with a fair number of pinks, purples, and reds without disappearing into the dragon while the above three colors really don't.
Tie between Light and Ice. Both tend to match a lot of colors without really calling attention to themselves by clashing terribly.

Least favorite are Nature, Shadow and Water, since they either stand out and look terrible or are so dark/well matching they just kinda disappear. It's possible to get them to work (especially with new colors coming) but right now each eye only really looks good with with a very limited selection of colors.

The hardest ones to make work are probably Plague and Arcane, which can look amazing but usually don't.
Actually Arcane would probably be my least favorite but I decided to give it some credit since it can look pretty good with a fair number of pinks, purples, and reds without disappearing into the dragon while the above three colors really don't.
Fire is a fave

earth , shadow and water are least faves
Fire is a fave

earth , shadow and water are least faves
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6