Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you guys have a favorite eye color on here? Mine would probably be ice eyes. They go with just about anything. Light is a close second. I have a lot of ice and light dragons in my lair whoops

My least favorites are nature and plague. I personally feel like they clash a little too much :/
Do you guys have a favorite eye color on here? Mine would probably be ice eyes. They go with just about anything. Light is a close second. I have a lot of ice and light dragons in my lair whoops

My least favorites are nature and plague. I personally feel like they clash a little too much :/
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
White eyes look great on every dragon and colour combo. My second favourite is Teal and the third is Lime.

Least favourites are Purple, Blue and Green. Those are just too dark in my opinion and make some dragons look very weird.
White eyes look great on every dragon and colour combo. My second favourite is Teal and the third is Lime.

Least favourites are Purple, Blue and Green. Those are just too dark in my opinion and make some dragons look very weird.
zp1xBoR.png
I love shadow. Ice is nice too.. But way to easy to fit. It can be used on any dragon but never looks great.

Otherwise I like fire. :)
I love shadow. Ice is nice too.. But way to easy to fit. It can be used on any dragon but never looks great.

Otherwise I like fire. :)
The first spot would have to be light eyes, second ice (if i wasnt in light ice would probably be first) and third...? I think wind with plague and arcane sharing fourth.

I don't like nature or earth eyes <.< Sorry!
The first spot would have to be light eyes, second ice (if i wasnt in light ice would probably be first) and third...? I think wind with plague and arcane sharing fourth.

I don't like nature or earth eyes <.< Sorry!
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
I like light and plague (obvs). I just really like how versatile light eyes are, and the evil and/or sickly look plague eyes give dragons. My least favourite would probably be water and nature. I just find that they look good on specific kinds of dragons, and I'm not necessarily a fan of those.
I like light and plague (obvs). I just really like how versatile light eyes are, and the evil and/or sickly look plague eyes give dragons. My least favourite would probably be water and nature. I just find that they look good on specific kinds of dragons, and I'm not necessarily a fan of those.
QtezsCP.png
i love arcane eyes, probably because i also really like bright colourful dragons. nature is my least favourite.
i love arcane eyes, probably because i also really like bright colourful dragons. nature is my least favourite.
VWPWMZp.png
I love lightning eyes, they can really brighten up a dull dragon! Love ice and earth too of course, they are the best for colour matching. Arcane and shadow are probably my least favourites, as pretty as they are they can be a bit of an eyesore on the wrong dragon.
I love lightning eyes, they can really brighten up a dull dragon! Love ice and earth too of course, they are the best for colour matching. Arcane and shadow are probably my least favourites, as pretty as they are they can be a bit of an eyesore on the wrong dragon.
7-BE216-D9-5-E01-462-C-A095-AD789-A01-FD15.png
[center]Ice, light and plague. Many might think plague eyes don't go with many other colors, but that's not true. Plague eyes make any dragon (no matter the colors) look perfectly evil. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13271863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132719/13271863_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Ice, light and plague. Many might think plague eyes don't go with many other colors, but that's not true. Plague eyes make any dragon (no matter the colors) look perfectly evil. :D

13271863_350.png
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Ice eyes for sure...main reason I opted for the flight in the first place ahaha.
Ice eyes for sure...main reason I opted for the flight in the first place ahaha.
S5L97dq.gif
Lightning eyes are my favorite, I dont even care if it clashes. Gimme all of them.
Second place is probably light, with nature and fire creeping in third. I just like bright eyes and dont tell me light is pale, ssshhh
Lightning eyes are my favorite, I dont even care if it clashes. Gimme all of them.
Second place is probably light, with nature and fire creeping in third. I just like bright eyes and dont tell me light is pale, ssshhh
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

about / FAQ
accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6