Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | just imagine all the deitys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Xemseige" date=2016-02-10 05:32:48] [quote name="Nryenth" date=2016-02-09 09:01:59] @/Xemseige ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/2a63/f/2016/040/e/7/ramseyboss1_by_ragoni-d9r43ew.gif[/img] (Hardly the best shot, but it's hard to find Ramsey gifs that aren't inappropriate. XD) [/quote] I love this! XD [/quote] #BossdadForGordonRamsey2016
Xemseige wrote on 2016-02-10:
Nryenth wrote on 2016-02-09:
@/Xemseige

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

ramseyboss1_by_ragoni-d9r43ew.gif

(Hardly the best shot, but it's hard to find Ramsey gifs that aren't inappropriate. XD)

I love this! XD
#BossdadForGordonRamsey2016
LWDw43p.png
@WhateverTrash These are gold omg ping me if you churn out more XD @Ayreria you should look at this :Y [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-08 20:04:26]THE DEITIES IN A RESTAURANT! Flamecaller: -Chef who always makes over cooked food -Orders spicy food -Cant pronounce most menu items. Tidelord: -Accidentally spills water everywhere. -That one person to go to the washroom and comes back crying because the toilet got plugged and now the washroom is flooding. -Orders seafood. Always. Icewarden: -Surprisingly always has room for dessert. -Orders the most unique items on the menu. -That grumpy looking employee who looks like he wants to go home already. Stormcatcher: -Is that a hair in his food??? -Prepared to be sued because proper work ethics were not at use here. -"sTOP SLACKING OFF AND GIVE ME MY FOOD" Gladekeeper: -Politely asks for the vegetarian menu -Probably hit on by a lot of the employee's. -That one employee that makes their day 100% better because Gladekeeper is on shift and that is a great blessing to have. Plaguebringer: -Customer arriving at 2am. -Are they running from the cops or something??? -Nah, just really hungry and couldn't sleep because her food is expired. Windsinger -Little kid who demands the workers sing them happy birthday -That overly cheerful employee who's actually just really confused -Waiter who's practically dancing as they bring you your food. Earthshaker: -Friendly old man in the corner booth. -Regular and everyone knows what he wants to order because its always the same thing. -Gives you a big tip because he loves you. Lightweaver: -Is that the light from the heavens as they bring you your food? -Yes, yes it is. -Will give you a discount if they think you're cute. Shadowbinder: -Shady looking person coming in at 4am -will probably tip you if you dont question her morals -Likes to order the "Deal Of The Day" because she is secretly a cheapskate Arcanist: -Guy who accidentally walks into the kitchen while trying to find the washrooms -Eats more dessert than actual food -Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds. [/quote] I'm either Spacedad or Lord Fluffylegs lmao. [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20]THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen [/quote] Mmm tied between Tidepotato and Lord Fluffylegs. [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 21:33:35]THE DEITIES IN A MALL Flamecaller: -doesnt leave the incense shops -takes the longest in the stores -accidentally burns breaks items and has to pay for them -usually the one forced to come shopping Tidelord: -Likes to visit the pet store. -Is always with the fishes. -Once took a lot of hermit crabs out of their tanks and placed them on the floor, telling them to be free -Guess who's banned from the pet store now Icewarden: -Wont go into a store unless its air conditioned. -Buys everyone ice cream after a day of shopping. -Likes to buy woolly sweaters. -Got stuck in a revolving door once. Stormcatcher: -Treats shopping like a battle plan. -Will freak out if theirs a sudden black out, then turn into a general, telling everyone not to panic. -Constantly reminds employees to "GET TO WORK" -You have to drag him out from the electronics store. Gladekeeper: -GREEN HOUSE BEST HOUSE -Refuses to eat any food from the food court. -Window shopper. -Bothers the custodian to use 'eco-friendly' cleaning supplies Plaguebringer: -Person who hates to admit that you could find them the most in the bookstore. -Would be that one employee to accidentally take your order wrong -Honest shopping friend who tells you what something looks like on you. -Scares little kids without trying and hates it. Windsinger -Employee who plays more than they work -Buys the weirdest things -doesnt ever use those things -everyone loves him and he is a regular in every store Earthshaker: -Probably the custodian -Really nice employee who gives you discounts for no reason. -Always smiling in a non-creepy way. -just really nice and makes everyones day 1000% better Lightweaver: -Employee who has no idea what they're doing -Breaks something and tries to hide it. -Can stare at the same item for almost an hour -Practically lives in the book store. Shadowbinder: -sits at a table reading the newspaper -2 hours later and they're still there -That person who looks really shady but is really nice. -whopps looks like they accidentally stole an item, now to panic. Arcanist: -blows his money away on impulse purchases. -why does he have so much money, can I have some???? -That one really weird employee who watches you every second -That little kid who is constantly screaming [/quote] Okay. Definitely Plaguemom. No contest here.
@WhateverTrash
These are gold omg ping me if you churn out more XD
@Ayreria you should look at this :Y

WhateverTrash wrote on 2016-02-08:
THE DEITIES IN A RESTAURANT!

Flamecaller:
-Chef who always makes over cooked food
-Orders spicy food
-Cant pronounce most menu items.

Tidelord:
-Accidentally spills water everywhere.
-That one person to go to the washroom and comes back crying because the toilet got plugged and now the washroom is flooding.
-Orders seafood. Always.

Icewarden:
-Surprisingly always has room for dessert.
-Orders the most unique items on the menu.
-That grumpy looking employee who looks like he wants to go home already.

Stormcatcher:
-Is that a hair in his food???
-Prepared to be sued because proper work ethics were not at use here.
-"sTOP SLACKING OFF AND GIVE ME MY FOOD"

Gladekeeper:
-Politely asks for the vegetarian menu
-Probably hit on by a lot of the employee's.
-That one employee that makes their day 100% better because Gladekeeper is on shift and that is a great blessing to have.

Plaguebringer:
-Customer arriving at 2am.
-Are they running from the cops or something???
-Nah, just really hungry and couldn't sleep because her food is expired.

Windsinger
-Little kid who demands the workers sing them happy birthday
-That overly cheerful employee who's actually just really confused
-Waiter who's practically dancing as they bring you your food.

Earthshaker:
-Friendly old man in the corner booth.
-Regular and everyone knows what he wants to order because its always the same thing.
-Gives you a big tip because he loves you.

Lightweaver:
-Is that the light from the heavens as they bring you your food?
-Yes, yes it is.
-Will give you a discount if they think you're cute.

Shadowbinder:
-Shady looking person coming in at 4am
-will probably tip you if you dont question her morals
-Likes to order the "Deal Of The Day" because she is secretly a cheapskate

Arcanist:
-Guy who accidentally walks into the kitchen while trying to find the washrooms
-Eats more dessert than actual food
-Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.

I'm either Spacedad or Lord Fluffylegs lmao.
WhateverTrash wrote on 2016-02-05:
THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food
-sob story because she cant cook
-secretly loves Tidelord's cooking
-adds hotsauce to her cereal

Tidelord:
-doesn't seem like a good cook but is great
-can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried
-always the one to wash the dishes
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:
-Never had a brainfreeze in his life
-The reason why theres never any ice cream at home
-50 below and he's still eating ice cream
-Icewarden please leave some for the others

Stormcatcher:
-Takes cooking way too seriously
-Make sure no one goofs off
-"You don't microwave a salad!"
-"You are an idiot sandwich."

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.
-makes really tropical foods.
-Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.
-will probably poison you with her food.
-tries really hard though, so give her some credit.
-Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist.

Windsinger
-eats the cookie dough raw
-constantly stealing samples
-food critique
-the cause of every food fight

Earthshaker:
-that one person who's always helping in the kitchen
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking
-10/10 could be a cooking teacher

Lightweaver:
-cares more about presentation than taste
-everything must be organic
-is constantly told not to add glitter to the food
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black
-Shadowmomma thats not good for you
-"shut up I dont care. fite me."
-The food looks good but tastes awful.

Arcanist:
-Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them.
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once
-For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen

Mmm tied between Tidepotato and Lord Fluffylegs.
THE DEITIES IN A MALL

Flamecaller:
-doesnt leave the incense shops
-takes the longest in the stores
-accidentally burns breaks items and has to pay for them
-usually the one forced to come shopping

Tidelord:
-Likes to visit the pet store.
-Is always with the fishes.
-Once took a lot of hermit crabs out of their tanks and placed them on the floor, telling them to be free
-Guess who's banned from the pet store now

Icewarden:
-Wont go into a store unless its air conditioned.
-Buys everyone ice cream after a day of shopping.
-Likes to buy woolly sweaters.
-Got stuck in a revolving door once.

Stormcatcher:
-Treats shopping like a battle plan.
-Will freak out if theirs a sudden black out, then turn into a general, telling everyone not to panic.
-Constantly reminds employees to "GET TO WORK"
-You have to drag him out from the electronics store.

Gladekeeper:
-GREEN HOUSE BEST HOUSE
-Refuses to eat any food from the food court.
-Window shopper.
-Bothers the custodian to use 'eco-friendly' cleaning supplies

Plaguebringer:
-Person who hates to admit that you could find them the most in the bookstore.
-Would be that one employee to accidentally take your order wrong
-Honest shopping friend who tells you what something looks like on you.
-Scares little kids without trying and hates it.

Windsinger
-Employee who plays more than they work
-Buys the weirdest things
-doesnt ever use those things
-everyone loves him and he is a regular in every store

Earthshaker:
-Probably the custodian
-Really nice employee who gives you discounts for no reason.
-Always smiling in a non-creepy way.
-just really nice and makes everyones day 1000% better

Lightweaver:
-Employee who has no idea what they're doing
-Breaks something and tries to hide it.
-Can stare at the same item for almost an hour
-Practically lives in the book store.

Shadowbinder:
-sits at a table reading the newspaper
-2 hours later and they're still there
-That person who looks really shady but is really nice.
-whopps looks like they accidentally stole an item, now to panic.

Arcanist:
-blows his money away on impulse purchases.
-why does he have so much money, can I have some????
-That one really weird employee who watches you every second
-That little kid who is constantly screaming

Okay. Definitely Plaguemom. No contest here.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen [/quote] Arcanist for sure, with a bit of the noodleman thrown in XD
LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

Arcanist for sure, with a bit of the noodleman thrown in XD
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
I looked up 'the office flightrising' but this is all I found: [img]http://i.imgur.com/ywXyrhX.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/kUT26j3.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/NUQZHns.gif[/img] merr crismas
I looked up 'the office flightrising' but this is all I found:
ywXyrhX.gifkUT26j3.gifNUQZHns.gif

merr crismas
I have been pinged so here I am. This is a beautiful thread. [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-08 20:04:26]THE DEITIES IN A RESTAURANT! Flamecaller: -Chef who always makes over cooked food -Orders spicy food -Cant pronounce most menu items. Tidelord: -Accidentally spills water everywhere. -That one person to go to the washroom and comes back crying because the toilet got plugged and now the washroom is flooding. -Orders seafood. Always. Icewarden: -Surprisingly always has room for dessert. -Orders the most unique items on the menu. -That grumpy looking employee who looks like he wants to go home already. Stormcatcher: -Is that a hair in his food??? -Prepared to be sued because proper work ethics were not at use here. -"sTOP SLACKING OFF AND GIVE ME MY FOOD" Gladekeeper: -Politely asks for the vegetarian menu -Probably hit on by a lot of the employee's. -That one employee that makes their day 100% better because Gladekeeper is on shift and that is a great blessing to have. Plaguebringer: -Customer arriving at 2am. -Are they running from the cops or something??? -Nah, just really hungry and couldn't sleep because her food is expired. Windsinger -Little kid who demands the workers sing them happy birthday -That overly cheerful employee who's actually just really confused -Waiter who's practically dancing as they bring you your food. Earthshaker: -Friendly old man in the corner booth. -Regular and everyone knows what he wants to order because its always the same thing. -Gives you a big tip because he loves you. Lightweaver: -Is that the light from the heavens as they bring you your food? -Yes, yes it is. -Will give you a discount if they think you're cute. Shadowbinder: -Shady looking person coming in at 4am -will probably tip you if you dont question her morals -Likes to order the "Deal Of The Day" because she is secretly a cheapskate Arcanist: -Guy who accidentally walks into the kitchen while trying to find the washrooms -Eats more dessert than actual food -Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds. [/quote] tbh I'm probably Windsinger here. [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20]THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen [/quote] Totally Stormcatcher. [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 21:33:35]THE DEITIES IN A MALL Flamecaller: -doesnt leave the incense shops -takes the longest in the stores -accidentally burns breaks items and has to pay for them -usually the one forced to come shopping Tidelord: -Likes to visit the pet store. -Is always with the fishes. -Once took a lot of hermit crabs out of their tanks and placed them on the floor, telling them to be free -Guess who's banned from the pet store now Icewarden: -Wont go into a store unless its air conditioned. -Buys everyone ice cream after a day of shopping. -Likes to buy woolly sweaters. -Got stuck in a revolving door once. Stormcatcher: -Treats shopping like a battle plan. -Will freak out if theirs a sudden black out, then turn into a general, telling everyone not to panic. -Constantly reminds employees to "GET TO WORK" -You have to drag him out from the electronics store. Gladekeeper: -GREEN HOUSE BEST HOUSE -Refuses to eat any food from the food court. -Window shopper. -Bothers the custodian to use 'eco-friendly' cleaning supplies Plaguebringer: -Person who hates to admit that you could find them the most in the bookstore. -Would be that one employee to accidentally take your order wrong -Honest shopping friend who tells you what something looks like on you. -Scares little kids without trying and hates it. Windsinger -Employee who plays more than they work -Buys the weirdest things -doesnt ever use those things -everyone loves him and he is a regular in every store Earthshaker: -Probably the custodian -Really nice employee who gives you discounts for no reason. -Always smiling in a non-creepy way. -just really nice and makes everyones day 1000% better Lightweaver: -Employee who has no idea what they're doing -Breaks something and tries to hide it. -Can stare at the same item for almost an hour -Practically lives in the book store. Shadowbinder: -sits at a table reading the newspaper -2 hours later and they're still there -That person who looks really shady but is really nice. -whopps looks like they accidentally stole an item, now to panic. Arcanist: -blows his money away on impulse purchases. -why does he have so much money, can I have some???? -That one really weird employee who watches you every second -That little kid who is constantly screaming [/quote] 100% Stormcatcher.
I have been pinged so here I am. This is a beautiful thread.
WhateverTrash wrote on 2016-02-08:
THE DEITIES IN A RESTAURANT!

Flamecaller:
-Chef who always makes over cooked food
-Orders spicy food
-Cant pronounce most menu items.

Tidelord:
-Accidentally spills water everywhere.
-That one person to go to the washroom and comes back crying because the toilet got plugged and now the washroom is flooding.
-Orders seafood. Always.

Icewarden:
-Surprisingly always has room for dessert.
-Orders the most unique items on the menu.
-That grumpy looking employee who looks like he wants to go home already.

Stormcatcher:
-Is that a hair in his food???
-Prepared to be sued because proper work ethics were not at use here.
-"sTOP SLACKING OFF AND GIVE ME MY FOOD"

Gladekeeper:
-Politely asks for the vegetarian menu
-Probably hit on by a lot of the employee's.
-That one employee that makes their day 100% better because Gladekeeper is on shift and that is a great blessing to have.

Plaguebringer:
-Customer arriving at 2am.
-Are they running from the cops or something???
-Nah, just really hungry and couldn't sleep because her food is expired.

Windsinger
-Little kid who demands the workers sing them happy birthday
-That overly cheerful employee who's actually just really confused
-Waiter who's practically dancing as they bring you your food.

Earthshaker:
-Friendly old man in the corner booth.
-Regular and everyone knows what he wants to order because its always the same thing.
-Gives you a big tip because he loves you.

Lightweaver:
-Is that the light from the heavens as they bring you your food?
-Yes, yes it is.
-Will give you a discount if they think you're cute.

Shadowbinder:
-Shady looking person coming in at 4am
-will probably tip you if you dont question her morals
-Likes to order the "Deal Of The Day" because she is secretly a cheapskate

Arcanist:
-Guy who accidentally walks into the kitchen while trying to find the washrooms
-Eats more dessert than actual food
-Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.
tbh I'm probably Windsinger here.
THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once
Totally Stormcatcher.
THE DEITIES IN A MALL

Flamecaller:

Tidelord:
-Once took a lot of hermit crabs out of their tanks and placed them on the floor, telling them to be free

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:
-Will freak out if theirs a sudden black out, then turn into a general, telling everyone not to panic.

Gladekeeper:
-GREEN HOUSE BEST HOUSE
-Window shopper.

Plaguebringer:

Windsinger

Earthshaker:
-Probably the custodian

Lightweaver:

Shadowbinder:

Arcanist:
100% Stormcatcher.
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 21:33:35] THE DEITIES IN A MALL Flamecaller: -doesnt leave the incense shops -takes the longest in the stores -accidentally burns breaks items and has to pay for them -usually the one forced to come shopping Tidelord: -Likes to visit the pet store. -Is always with the fishes. -Once took a lot of hermit crabs out of their tanks and placed them on the floor, telling them to be free -Guess who's banned from the pet store now Icewarden: -Wont go into a store unless its air conditioned. -Buys everyone ice cream after a day of shopping. -Likes to buy woolly sweaters. -Got stuck in a revolving door once. Stormcatcher: -Treats shopping like a battle plan. -Will freak out if theirs a sudden black out, then turn into a general, telling everyone not to panic. -Constantly reminds employees to "GET TO WORK" -You have to drag him out from the electronics store. Gladekeeper: -GREEN HOUSE BEST HOUSE -Refuses to eat any food from the food court. -Window shopper. -Bothers the custodian to use 'eco-friendly' cleaning supplies Plaguebringer: -Person who hates to admit that you could find them the most in the bookstore. -Would be that one employee to accidentally take your order wrong -Honest shopping friend who tells you what something looks like on you. -Scares little kids without trying and hates it. Windsinger -Employee who plays more than they work -Buys the weirdest things -doesnt ever use those things -everyone loves him and he is a regular in every store Earthshaker: -Probably the custodian -Really nice employee who gives you discounts for no reason. -Always smiling in a non-creepy way. -just really nice and makes everyones day 1000% better Lightweaver: -Employee who has no idea what they're doing -Breaks something and tries to hide it. -Can stare at the same item for almost an hour -Practically lives in the book store. Shadowbinder: -sits at a table reading the newspaper -2 hours later and they're still there -That person who looks really shady but is really nice. -whopps looks like they accidentally stole an item, now to panic. Arcanist: -blows his money away on impulse purchases. -why does he have so much money, can I have some???? -That one really weird employee who watches you every second -That little kid who is constantly screaming Tag yourself, I'm Lightweaver [/quote] Definitely Flamecaller. XD
THE DEITIES IN A MALL

Flamecaller:

Tidelord:

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-GREEN HOUSE BEST HOUSE
-Window shopper.

Plaguebringer:

Windsinger

Earthshaker:
-Probably the custodian

Lightweaver:

Shadowbinder:

Arcanist:

Tag yourself, I'm Lightweaver

Definitely Flamecaller. XD
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher [/quote] I'm so Arcanist, I've caught two microwave, a toaster, and kind of myself on fire

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher
I'm so Arcanist, I've caught two microwave, a toaster, and kind of myself on fire
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
I'd be the Arcanist. I once tried to microwave a pencil...
I'd be the Arcanist. I once tried to microwave a pencil...
vojnGCQ.png
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher [/quote] Icewarden. i always feel like eating ice cream more when the weather is cold than hot.

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

Icewarden. i always feel like eating ice cream more when the weather is cold than hot.
Goodnight sweet prince███
May flight of the demons wing you to rest
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher [/quote] @Wallsie2 At first I was Windsinger because I luv dat cookie dough but then I saw "microwaved the salad" and I became Arcanist

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

@Wallsie2

At first I was Windsinger because I luv dat cookie dough but then I saw "microwaved the salad" and I became Arcanist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10