Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | just imagine all the deitys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm like the Icewarden as well, though I'm almost always happy to be eating at a restaurant. I'm also like the Gladekeeper because I like vegetarian food, and the Arcanist because I can eat a lot of dessert. :)
I'm like the Icewarden as well, though I'm almost always happy to be eating at a restaurant. I'm also like the Gladekeeper because I like vegetarian food, and the Arcanist because I can eat a lot of dessert. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I am the earthshaker in the restaurant. But i am actually a teenage female but that is my overall personality in a restaurant. I like to eat out but cant often. I like the corner booth/seat and is always polite. Lastly when my family tips i say 20%.

So i am earthshaker in a way.
I am the earthshaker in the restaurant. But i am actually a teenage female but that is my overall personality in a restaurant. I like to eat out but cant often. I like the corner booth/seat and is always polite. Lastly when my family tips i say 20%.

So i am earthshaker in a way.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png YlaLYbY.gifBiLKyog.gif+3 FR|She/Her
[quote name="Stormdragon" date=2016-02-05 17:02:20] [quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN [columns] Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. [nextcol] Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen[/columns] [/quote] I'm definitely the Earthshaker, with a bit of Noodledad mixed in (I love that cookie dough) [/quote] Same here! xD
Stormdragon wrote on 2016-02-05:
WhateverTrash wrote on 2016-02-05:
LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN
Flamecaller:
-burns all the food
-sob story because she cant cook
-secretly loves Tidelord's cooking
-adds hotsauce to her cereal

Tidelord:
-doesn't seem like a good cook but is great
-can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried
-always the one to wash the dishes
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:
-Never had a brainfreeze in his life
-The reason why theres never any ice cream at home
-50 below and he's still eating ice cream
-Icewarden please leave some for the others

Stormcatcher:
-Takes cooking way too seriously
-Make sure no one goofs off
-"You don't microwave a salad!"
-"You are an idiot sandwich."

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.
-makes really tropical foods.
-Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.
-will probably poison you with her food.
-tries really hard though, so give her some credit.
-Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist.
Windsinger
-eats the cookie dough raw
-constantly stealing samples
-food critique
-the cause of every food fight

Earthshaker:
-that one person who's always helping in the kitchen
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking
-10/10 could be a cooking teacher

Lightweaver:
-cares more about presentation than taste
-everything must be organic
-is constantly told not to add glitter to the food
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black
-Shadowmomma thats not good for you
-"shut up I dont care. fite me."
-The food looks good but tastes awful.

Arcanist:
-Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them.
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once
-For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen
I'm definitely the Earthshaker, with a bit of Noodledad mixed in (I love that cookie dough)
Same here! xD
2A6X4Q7.png

Millie/Infect|She/her|22
DA|FA
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-08 20:04:26] @ QuetzalQueen Here you go! THE DEITIES IN A RESTAURANT! Flamecaller: -Chef who always makes over cooked food -Orders spicy food -Cant pronounce most menu items. Tidelord: -Accidentally spills water everywhere. -That one person to go to the washroom and comes back crying because the toilot got plugged and now the washroom is flooding. -Orders seafood. Always. Icewarden: -Surprisingly always has room for dessert. -Orders the most unique items on the menu. -That grumpy looking employee who looks like he wants to go home already. Stormcatcher: -Is that a hair in his food??? -Prepared to be sued because proper work ethics were not at use here. -"sTOP SLACKING OFF AND GIVE ME MY FOOD" Gladekeeper: -Politely asks for the vegetarian menu -Probably hit on by a lot of the employee's. -That one employee that makes their day 100% better because Gladekeeper is on shift and that is a great blessing to have. Plaguebringer: -Customer arriving at 2am. -Are they running from the cops or something??? -Nah, just really hungry and couldn't sleep because her food is expired. Windsinger -Little kid who demands the workers sing them happy birthday -That overly cheerful employee who's actually just really confused -Waiter who's practically dancing as they bring you your food. Earthshaker: -Friendly old man in the corner booth. -Regular and everyone knows what he wants to order because its always the same thing. -Gives you a big tip because he loves you. Lightweaver: -Is that the light from the heavns as they bring you your food? -Yes, yes it is. -Will give you a discount if they think you're cute. Shadowbinder: -Shady looking person coming in at 4am -will probably tip you if you dont question her morals -Likes to order the "Deal Of The Day" because she is secretly a cheapskate Arcanist: -Guy who accidentally walks into the kitchen while trying to find the washrooms -Eats more dessert than actual food -Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds. Tag yourself, I'm Icewarden. [/quote] Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds. [i]Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.[/i] [b][i]Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.[/i][/b] [u][b][i]Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.[/i][/b][/u] Spacedad, please teach me your way :^)
WhateverTrash wrote on 2016-02-08:
@ QuetzalQueen Here you go!

THE DEITIES IN A RESTAURANT!

Flamecaller:
-Chef who always makes over cooked food
-Orders spicy food
-Cant pronounce most menu items.

Tidelord:
-Accidentally spills water everywhere.
-That one person to go to the washroom and comes back crying because the toilot got plugged and now the washroom is flooding.
-Orders seafood. Always.

Icewarden:
-Surprisingly always has room for dessert.
-Orders the most unique items on the menu.
-That grumpy looking employee who looks like he wants to go home already.

Stormcatcher:
-Is that a hair in his food???
-Prepared to be sued because proper work ethics were not at use here.
-"sTOP SLACKING OFF AND GIVE ME MY FOOD"

Gladekeeper:
-Politely asks for the vegetarian menu
-Probably hit on by a lot of the employee's.
-That one employee that makes their day 100% better because Gladekeeper is on shift and that is a great blessing to have.

Plaguebringer:
-Customer arriving at 2am.
-Are they running from the cops or something???
-Nah, just really hungry and couldn't sleep because her food is expired.

Windsinger
-Little kid who demands the workers sing them happy birthday
-That overly cheerful employee who's actually just really confused
-Waiter who's practically dancing as they bring you your food.

Earthshaker:
-Friendly old man in the corner booth.
-Regular and everyone knows what he wants to order because its always the same thing.
-Gives you a big tip because he loves you.

Lightweaver:
-Is that the light from the heavns as they bring you your food?
-Yes, yes it is.
-Will give you a discount if they think you're cute.

Shadowbinder:
-Shady looking person coming in at 4am
-will probably tip you if you dont question her morals
-Likes to order the "Deal Of The Day" because she is secretly a cheapskate

Arcanist:
-Guy who accidentally walks into the kitchen while trying to find the washrooms
-Eats more dessert than actual food
-Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.

Tag yourself, I'm Icewarden.

Once or twice he forgot to pay on the way out but nobody really minds.

Spacedad, please teach me your way :^)
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher [/quote] I'm plaguebringer

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher
I'm plaguebringer
AR9M5E4.pnghXqmr1g.png
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN [columns] Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. [nextcol] Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen [/columns] Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher [/quote] Used to be Plaguebringer with Arcanist tendencies but am now BOSSDAD with Tidelord's crazy habit for [item=salt]
Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.
Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

Used to be Plaguebringer with Arcanist tendencies but am now BOSSDAD with Tidelord's crazy habit for Salt

i need stormcatcher as gordon ramsay gifs
i need stormcatcher as gordon ramsay gifs
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Xemseige ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/2a63/f/2016/040/e/7/ramseyboss1_by_ragoni-d9r43ew.gif[/img] (Hardly the best shot, but it's hard to find Ramsey gifs that aren't inappropriate. XD)
@Xemseige

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

ramseyboss1_by_ragoni-d9r43ew.gif

(Hardly the best shot, but it's hard to find Ramsey gifs that aren't inappropriate. XD)
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
[quote name="WhateverTrash" date=2016-02-05 16:49:20] LET ME DO THAT "Tag Yourself Meme" BUT WITH THE DEITIES IN A KITCHEN Flamecaller: -burns all the food -sob story because she cant cook -secretly loves Tidelord's cooking -adds hotsauce to her cereal Tidelord: -doesn't seem like a good cook but is great -can probably make water taste appetizing if he tried -always the one to wash the dishes -adds salt to everything Icewarden: -Never had a brainfreeze in his life -The reason why theres never any ice cream at home -50 below and he's still eating ice cream -Icewarden please leave some for the others Stormcatcher: -Takes cooking way too seriously -Make sure no one goofs off -"You don't microwave a salad!" -"You are an idiot sandwich." Gladekeeper: -proud vegetarian. -taste tester. -makes really tropical foods. -Does a better job at watching over the kitchen, than Stormcatcher Plaguebringer: -dont let her cook. -will probably poison you with her food. -tries really hard though, so give her some credit. -Doesn't realize that expiration dates exist. Windsinger -eats the cookie dough raw -constantly stealing samples -food critique -the cause of every food fight Earthshaker: -that one person who's always helping in the kitchen -makes the best cookies -Mom-like cooking -10/10 could be a cooking teacher Lightweaver: -cares more about presentation than taste -everything must be organic -is constantly told not to add glitter to the food -adds glitter anyways Shadowbinder: -dyes all the food black -Shadowmomma thats not good for you -"shut up I dont care. fite me." -The food looks good but tastes awful. Arcanist: -Owns a lot of cook books but never uses them. -Microwaved the salad -Blew up a kitchen once -For your own safety, please keep him out of the kitchen Tag yourself, I'm Stormcatcher [/quote] Pretty sure I'm Earthshaker. I enjoy cooking and I'm pretty sensible *u*

Flamecaller:
-burns all the food

Tidelord:
-adds salt to everything

Icewarden:

Stormcatcher:

Gladekeeper:
-proud vegetarian.
-taste tester.

Plaguebringer:
-dont let her cook.

Windsinger
-food critique

Earthshaker:
-makes the best cookies
-Mom-like cooking

Lightweaver:
-adds glitter anyways

Shadowbinder:
-dyes all the food black

Arcanist:
-Microwaved the salad
-Blew up a kitchen once

Pretty sure I'm Earthshaker. I enjoy cooking and I'm pretty sensible *u*
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
[quote name="Nryenth" date=2016-02-09 09:01:59] @Xemseige ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/2a63/f/2016/040/e/7/ramseyboss1_by_ragoni-d9r43ew.gif[/img] (Hardly the best shot, but it's hard to find Ramsey gifs that aren't inappropriate. XD) [/quote] I love this! XD
Nryenth wrote on 2016-02-09:
@Xemseige

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

ramseyboss1_by_ragoni-d9r43ew.gif

(Hardly the best shot, but it's hard to find Ramsey gifs that aren't inappropriate. XD)

I love this! XD
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10