Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Featherflight press Magazine Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@DragonRider1217 i really dont think well be needing accents unless its like a team exclusive uniform or something :T
@DragonRider1217 i really dont think well be needing accents unless its like a team exclusive uniform or something :T
@Hammercorn

I was just giving a suggestion.
@Hammercorn

I was just giving a suggestion.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@DragonRider1217 I know, maybe if we have a raffle you could print some accents, but i dont think many of us are very rich
@DragonRider1217 I know, maybe if we have a raffle you could print some accents, but i dont think many of us are very rich
@Hammercorn

(I mean the users reading, not the staff :P)

So how is this going to be set up? We could have a new thread where each user reserves a post to write in when they need it, and edit it when the time comes around.
@Hammercorn

(I mean the users reading, not the staff :P)

So how is this going to be set up? We could have a new thread where each user reserves a post to write in when they need it, and edit it when the time comes around.
@DragonRider1217 theres actually this free website that lets you make magazine, its really cool and it makes them look like real magazines.
@DragonRider1217 theres actually this free website that lets you make magazine, its really cool and it makes them look like real magazines.
@Hammercorn

I dunno what format you'd be presenting this in but I'd be willing to help out with layout and design, if it's gonna be visual.
@Hammercorn

I dunno what format you'd be presenting this in but I'd be willing to help out with layout and design, if it's gonna be visual.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@Hammercorn

Oh, I don't really like working off-site. I can still do art, though?
@Hammercorn

Oh, I don't really like working off-site. I can still do art, though?
@DragonRider1217 of course! If you dont want to work off-site you can PM the text you want to put in, and of course you can do some art!
@DragonRider1217 of course! If you dont want to work off-site you can PM the text you want to put in, and of course you can do some art!
@morningstar1
@SilverPhoenix
@Darkwarrior101
@Mistycloud
@DragonRider1217
@CosmicCoelacanth
hey guys! if seems like we have enough people [In my opinion] for each person to do 1 or 2 columns. now we need to decide whitch columns were going to do. Ive made a little survey to see what columns people are interested in.
Survey
@morningstar1
@SilverPhoenix
@Darkwarrior101
@Mistycloud
@DragonRider1217
@CosmicCoelacanth
hey guys! if seems like we have enough people [In my opinion] for each person to do 1 or 2 columns. now we need to decide whitch columns were going to do. Ive made a little survey to see what columns people are interested in.
Survey
@Hammercorn

I don't have a Google account and can't create one >.>
@Hammercorn

I don't have a Google account and can't create one >.>
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36