Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh my god no
1 2 3
*Picks up table* *Picks up chair*
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@BananaDog
As a busy nerd, I have decided that there is no way I will ever get the items needed for the Raven Sylvan stuff.
So
I have about 16 azure lures you can have if you'd like them. I've also got some seeker broaches, antlers, pulsating pendants, and berserker's belts around here somewhere. If you want them.
@BananaDog
As a busy nerd, I have decided that there is no way I will ever get the items needed for the Raven Sylvan stuff.
So
I have about 16 azure lures you can have if you'd like them. I've also got some seeker broaches, antlers, pulsating pendants, and berserker's belts around here somewhere. If you want them.
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
[quote name="mamamouse" date=2016-01-17 16:55:48] *holds @BananaDog, rocking and gently stroking hair* Shhhh.... It will be OK. It will be OK... *checks items needed while soothing BananaDog, realizes she'd already been hoarding two of the items, tries not to giggle gleefully* Hey, I'm a mommy. I soothe. It's what I do. [/quote] ;n; *realizes used to have a stack of leg bones, remembers auto selling them* *writhes in pain*
mamamouse wrote on 2016-01-17:
*holds @BananaDog, rocking and gently stroking hair* Shhhh.... It will be OK. It will be OK...

*checks items needed while soothing BananaDog, realizes she'd already been hoarding two of the items, tries not to giggle gleefully*

Hey, I'm a mommy. I soothe. It's what I do.
;n; *realizes used to have a stack of leg bones, remembers auto selling them* *writhes in pain*
[quote name="DragonRider1217" date=2016-01-17 17:31:07] *Picks up table* *Picks up chair* [/quote] *breaks table and chair* >=(
DragonRider1217 wrote on 2016-01-17:
*breaks table and chair* >=(
[quote name="NebulasAndJays" date=2016-01-17 18:16:56] @BananaDog As a busy nerd, I have decided that there is no way I will ever get the items needed for the Raven Sylvan stuff. So I have about 16 azure lures you can have if you'd like them. I've also got some seeker broaches, antlers, pulsating pendants, and berserker's belts around here somewhere. If you want them. [/quote]@NebulasAndJays omg really???? You're so kind ;o; I will take what I can get literally still grinding like crazy Dx
NebulasAndJays wrote on 2016-01-17:
@BananaDog
So
@NebulasAndJays omg really???? You're so kind ;o; I will take what I can get literally still grinding like crazy Dx
@BananaDog
Yeah, sure! Why not, I won't use it. I'll go ahead and send all the stuff I can find now
@BananaDog
Yeah, sure! Why not, I won't use it. I'll go ahead and send all the stuff I can find now
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
Someone really nice gave me the orbs I needed for the wings, only a few days of gathering left until I have the materials for them :D
Someone really nice gave me the orbs I needed for the wings, only a few days of gathering left until I have the materials for them :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I hoard-sold an entire stack each of seeker broaches, carved harpy masks, ans rhodochrosite the DAY BEFORE the update T_T
I hoard-sold an entire stack each of seeker broaches, carved harpy masks, ans rhodochrosite the DAY BEFORE the update T_T
SshqD6Q.png
It's a lot all at once, all right. I was free of swipp collecting for a few glorious weeks!

I've got some advice: Brew a ton of festival currency during the Crystalline Gala, then offer to swap it to people for their Swipp materials? That's how I got most of my cobras and crimson silk materials and stuff.
It's a lot all at once, all right. I was free of swipp collecting for a few glorious weeks!

I've got some advice: Brew a ton of festival currency during the Crystalline Gala, then offer to swap it to people for their Swipp materials? That's how I got most of my cobras and crimson silk materials and stuff.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Lesson to be learned here.
Never hoard sell. Anything.
Ever.
:(
Lesson to be learned here.
Never hoard sell. Anything.
Ever.
:(
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
1 2 3