Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh my god no
1 2 3
HAVE YOU SEEN THE ITEMS FOR THE RAVEN APPAREL

HOWW

just

HOW

howamIsupposedtoevergetthatmuchomg

literally grinds sandswept delta for 1 hour, literally recieves 4 lures

*throws table* *flips chair*

*rolls away crying*

Title edit by Gaia; do not post thread titles in all capital letters.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE ITEMS FOR THE RAVEN APPAREL

HOWW

just

HOW

howamIsupposedtoevergetthatmuchomg

literally grinds sandswept delta for 1 hour, literally recieves 4 lures

*throws table* *flips chair*

*rolls away crying*

Title edit by Gaia; do not post thread titles in all capital letters.
o_0 ok
o_0 ok
[quote name="Pokemon" date=2016-01-17 16:48:40] o_0 ok [/quote] [i]hold me[/i]
Pokemon wrote on 2016-01-17:
o_0 ok
hold me
Well, they're not going to be easier for anything else, everyone has to work equally as hard to get them :)
Well, they're not going to be easier for anything else, everyone has to work equally as hard to get them :)
I relate to this with my very heart and soul.
I relate to this with my very heart and soul.
XS9Xu1r.png
*holds @BananaDog, rocking and gently stroking hair* Shhhh.... It will be OK. It will be OK...

*checks items needed while soothing BananaDog, realizes she'd already been hoarding two of the items, tries not to giggle gleefully*

Hey, I'm a mommy. I soothe. It's what I do.
*holds @BananaDog, rocking and gently stroking hair* Shhhh.... It will be OK. It will be OK...

*checks items needed while soothing BananaDog, realizes she'd already been hoarding two of the items, tries not to giggle gleefully*

Hey, I'm a mommy. I soothe. It's what I do.
i feel ya buddy
i feel ya buddy
pG5gkyv.png
grass_divider_by_gasara-d6ny52y.gif
Only the wealthiest dragons can afford to be goth
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Oh many I was just experiencing this today - got all geared up and excited for grinding because I got the unnatural leg bones for the anklets pretty quickly. Then, I saw the x70 cabbage butterflies. I went to grind training area for 30 min, got ONE butterfly. Used all my gathering turns on insects, FOUR more total.
Oh many I was just experiencing this today - got all geared up and excited for grinding because I got the unnatural leg bones for the anklets pretty quickly. Then, I saw the x70 cabbage butterflies. I went to grind training area for 30 min, got ONE butterfly. Used all my gathering turns on insects, FOUR more total.
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2016-01-17 17:03:36] Only the wealthiest dragons can afford to be goth [/quote] That's why no one in my clan is goth
FalconRex121 wrote on 2016-01-17:
That's why no one in my clan is goth
1 2 3