Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beta Buddies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hai guys!
Hai guys!
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Again, fashionably late.
Good to see you all again.
Wherever people are getting that Betaclaw sig, can you please give me its direction?

So good to be back.

We have the memes, the RPs, the sigs and the people.

And the Coliseum is now populated by daemonic spiders and it's patently impossible to get a third dragon to even the odds a bit, but hey, nothing's perfect.
Again, fashionably late.
Good to see you all again.
Wherever people are getting that Betaclaw sig, can you please give me its direction?

So good to be back.

We have the memes, the RPs, the sigs and the people.

And the Coliseum is now populated by daemonic spiders and it's patently impossible to get a third dragon to even the odds a bit, but hey, nothing's perfect.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Hakka and Ryha put all of theirs here.
Hakka and Ryha put all of theirs here.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Nice to see how many of you have come back, and I can't wait to watch us all grow our clans... again :D *chokes*
(is actually secretly excited for rebuilding clan)
~Beta: PageofSpace~

Also, how do you guys get the avatars on your posts to look so damn cool?
Nice to see how many of you have come back, and I can't wait to watch us all grow our clans... again :D *chokes*
(is actually secretly excited for rebuilding clan)
~Beta: PageofSpace~

Also, how do you guys get the avatars on your posts to look so damn cool?
Are you talking about the vistas? They were kickstarter backer rewards. (They do hope to have more as contest prizes or something at some point.)
Are you talking about the vistas? They were kickstarter backer rewards. (They do hope to have more as contest prizes or something at some point.)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Lol is it just me or are there more bugs now than when we were testing? XD

And dose anyone know when we will be getting owr testers rewards? I'm itching to use that vista!!!
Lol is it just me or are there more bugs now than when we were testing? XD

And dose anyone know when we will be getting owr testers rewards? I'm itching to use that vista!!!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
Heeey ^_^
@Lyra - I think they said on the FR tumblr that they were planning to send out the Alpha/Beta rewards in teh next week or so
Heeey ^_^
@Lyra - I think they said on the FR tumblr that they were planning to send out the Alpha/Beta rewards in teh next week or so
I can't wait! D:
I can't wait! D:
466w8yC.png
Hey guys! good to be back ^^
Hey guys! good to be back ^^
ArcanisArcanum.png
aw look all the betas!
it's so awesome to be back in the swing of things!

also can you believe the AH prices now????
80000 for a plain adult dragon? crazy!
aw look all the betas!
it's so awesome to be back in the swing of things!

also can you believe the AH prices now????
80000 for a plain adult dragon? crazy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7