Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beta Buddies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RIGHT?! Everything in the AH is just super sky rocket. I remember when 25,000 was pushing it for a normal dragon. I'm seeing people ask for hundreds of gems and outrageous numbers in treasure for common dragons.
RIGHT?! Everything in the AH is just super sky rocket. I remember when 25,000 was pushing it for a normal dragon. I'm seeing people ask for hundreds of gems and outrageous numbers in treasure for common dragons.
466w8yC.png
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYSS

Pengaban is back *with an Spiral*
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYSS

Pengaban is back *with an Spiral*
2pocr5t.gif
so many gems??? for a normal dragon???
why though, peeps need to cool it :|

and wow pengaban already congrats, he's gorgeous!
so many gems??? for a normal dragon???
why though, peeps need to cool it :|

and wow pengaban already congrats, he's gorgeous!
So I feel awkward asking this, but how have you guys been earning gold? Puzzle isn't what it used to be and I feel broke XP
So I feel awkward asking this, but how have you guys been earning gold? Puzzle isn't what it used to be and I feel broke XP
ArcanisArcanum.png
Hello all. :)

I haven't been buying dragons the prices are so high, I almost managed to get my perfect dragon but someone got there first. It was 90,000 for a plain male guardian? What?
Hello all. :)

I haven't been buying dragons the prices are so high, I almost managed to get my perfect dragon but someone got there first. It was 90,000 for a plain male guardian? What?
xeXkRQt.png
i'm thinking i might just focus on battle instead of breeding/ cosmetic things because gold is so hard to come by
dragonessence i get you totally
the puzzle is the best bet probably
i'm thinking i might just focus on battle instead of breeding/ cosmetic things because gold is so hard to come by
dragonessence i get you totally
the puzzle is the best bet probably
I'm back in black.

Sorry Mythoria, but shadow called me more than plague this time around.
I'm back in black.

Sorry Mythoria, but shadow called me more than plague this time around.
Eeyo wispywaffle here is back with the exact name. uvu
I'm really excited for the fancy vistas actually aha. :')

And yeah everything is far too expensive right now considering there are two games. :'c I miss the days when they sent free stuff all the time

Also anybody have any idea what the different shades on gray on the forum are for?
Eeyo wispywaffle here is back with the exact name. uvu
I'm really excited for the fancy vistas actually aha. :')

And yeah everything is far too expensive right now considering there are two games. :'c I miss the days when they sent free stuff all the time

Also anybody have any idea what the different shades on gray on the forum are for?
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
Lol thats ok Legionair :P

And Wissspyyyy
Lol thats ok Legionair :P

And Wissspyyyy
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
[quote name="wispywaffle" date="2013-06-10 17:52:25" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=16938#39334"] And yeah everything is far too expensive right now considering there are two games. :'c [s]I miss the days when they sent free stuff all the time [s][/s][/s] [/quote] LOL I feel you!!! I'm missing getting free skins and whatnot XD we were spoiled little testers

LOL I feel you!!! I'm missing getting free skins and whatnot XD we were spoiled little testers
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7