Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 70 71
@DragonSage

Thank you~
@DragonSage

Thank you~
@KaylaTheHyena they are a separate dragon species (which apparently has a lot of variability between individuals). The bolded paragraph is the section discussing the species
Quote:
Edgar, Pearl, and Spitefire are courier dragons who will travel between territories and delivery items and messages. (Including the ones that reach your inbox!) They’re worldly, flying archives of knowledge, and they freely share this knowledge with new players via tutorial modals.

Each courier dragon has the eyes and powers of the territory in which they were born, but as a species they are not acknowledged as members of the 11 flights and they do not owe allegiance to any flight. As such, you will not see the courier species as an obtainable species in-game, though you’ll see them frequently referenced around the site.

Courier dragons are neutral non-combatents and have free reign of the 11 territories. They provide an essential service between the flights. No flight sanctions the harm of a courier, though it’s not infrequent for clans to attempt to steal the cargo of a courier if they suspect it to be of importance to their enemies. Couriers regard the safe delivery of their cargo as a matter of the utmost importance and personal honor. In fact, we have a project for the fairegrounds in-the-works that revolves around these little guys and the valiant deliveries that we take for granted in our clan inboxes!
@KaylaTheHyena they are a separate dragon species (which apparently has a lot of variability between individuals). The bolded paragraph is the section discussing the species
Quote:
Edgar, Pearl, and Spitefire are courier dragons who will travel between territories and delivery items and messages. (Including the ones that reach your inbox!) They’re worldly, flying archives of knowledge, and they freely share this knowledge with new players via tutorial modals.

Each courier dragon has the eyes and powers of the territory in which they were born, but as a species they are not acknowledged as members of the 11 flights and they do not owe allegiance to any flight. As such, you will not see the courier species as an obtainable species in-game, though you’ll see them frequently referenced around the site.

Courier dragons are neutral non-combatents and have free reign of the 11 territories. They provide an essential service between the flights. No flight sanctions the harm of a courier, though it’s not infrequent for clans to attempt to steal the cargo of a courier if they suspect it to be of importance to their enemies. Couriers regard the safe delivery of their cargo as a matter of the utmost importance and personal honor. In fact, we have a project for the fairegrounds in-the-works that revolves around these little guys and the valiant deliveries that we take for granted in our clan inboxes!
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@badwolf468

All you can do is send a message via this form and hope for the best. http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

@InkZylorn

They are Beastclan messages and you can solve them by finding all the pieces of a set, answers here if you wish to see, people had fun decoding when they were new: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153

@badwolf468

All you can do is send a message via this form and hope for the best. http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

@InkZylorn

They are Beastclan messages and you can solve them by finding all the pieces of a set, answers here if you wish to see, people had fun decoding when they were new: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153

@Tavrinth [quote name="Tavrinth" date=2016-01-14 14:31:46] I've noticed with how little room I have in my lair (currenlty working towards exspanding) that I kept getting 1 egg out of everyone I breed. Is that so I don't run out of room or is that random still? [/quote] That is completely random you just seem to be getting a streak of bad (or good, depending on how you look at it) luck! @HollyCorgi [quote name="HollyCorgi" date=2016-01-14 14:44:17] How many familiars are there in the Bestiary? [/quote] There are 364 familiars in the Beastiary. This includes retired ones like the Kickstarter familiars as well as the Boolean and various downtime familiars along with the sprites.
@Tavrinth
Tavrinth wrote on 2016-01-14:
I've noticed with how little room I have in my lair (currenlty working towards exspanding) that I kept getting 1 egg out of everyone I breed. Is that so I don't run out of room or is that random still?
That is completely random you just seem to be getting a streak of bad (or good, depending on how you look at it) luck!

@HollyCorgi
HollyCorgi wrote on 2016-01-14:
How many familiars are there in the Bestiary?
There are 364 familiars in the Beastiary. This includes retired ones like the Kickstarter familiars as well as the Boolean and various downtime familiars along with the sprites.
uCR5SCW.png
@DragonSage
Thanks or answering my question!
@DragonSage
Thanks or answering my question!
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
@GinaNeko [quote]Are there plans to eventually introduce user suggested genes? If not, then hypothetically, how would the staff go about this? Would you vote on a batch to see which are most liked among yourselves, or would it be mainly up to the site artists to see which they would have the most interest in? If a user suggested gene was implemented, would the user receive credit on the gene scroll?[/quote] Outside of Seraph which was a player designed gene via the Kickstarter, several genes have come from player suggestions. Off the top of my head Glimmer, Butterfly and Paint/Piebald have come from player suggestions. Glimmer is the site's answer to the players request for a shiny underbelly which players have been asking for since Underbelly was released.
@GinaNeko
Quote:
Are there plans to eventually introduce user suggested genes? If not, then hypothetically, how would the staff go about this? Would you vote on a batch to see which are most liked among yourselves, or would it be mainly up to the site artists to see which they would have the most interest in? If a user suggested gene was implemented, would the user receive credit on the gene scroll?

Outside of Seraph which was a player designed gene via the Kickstarter, several genes have come from player suggestions. Off the top of my head Glimmer, Butterfly and Paint/Piebald have come from player suggestions. Glimmer is the site's answer to the players request for a shiny underbelly which players have been asking for since Underbelly was released.
@PebblesV @Silvershade I can't find the quote but one of the admins essentially stated that level 25 was the current cap until the coliseum was rewritten.
@PebblesV @Silvershade I can't find the quote but one of the admins essentially stated that level 25 was the current cap until the coliseum was rewritten.
@Lightning
Osiem did the sylvan apparel, since it's under their official fr works tag; ! Not sure who did the silks, but considering the silks aren't under their fr works tag, it's probably not them.
@Perrydotto
The AH age value is often inaccurate because the AH rounds ages up, but profiles round down. So if a dragon was 2.6 days old, it would say 2 days on its profile but 3 days on the AH.
@KingSpinosaurus
Plague's symbol is a DNA strand!
@deztora
It'll probably be granted automatically once the system's in place! Though achievements for breeding specific things might be a bit tricky to award.
@Lightning
Osiem did the sylvan apparel, since it's under their official fr works tag; ! Not sure who did the silks, but considering the silks aren't under their fr works tag, it's probably not them.
@Perrydotto
The AH age value is often inaccurate because the AH rounds ages up, but profiles round down. So if a dragon was 2.6 days old, it would say 2 days on its profile but 3 days on the AH.
@KingSpinosaurus
@deztora
It'll probably be granted automatically once the system's in place! Though achievements for breeding specific things might be a bit tricky to award.
[quote name="gootarts" date=2016-01-19 07:17:41] @KingSpinosaurus Plague's symbol is a DNA strand! [/quote] @gootarts Awesome, thanks for giving me this link! ^_^
gootarts wrote on 2016-01-19:
@KingSpinosaurus

@gootarts
Awesome, thanks for giving me this link! ^_^
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@gootarts

Thanks! I didn't even know that existed. :)
@gootarts

Thanks! I didn't even know that existed. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 70 71