Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I demand answers!
1 2 3 4 5
One of my dragons has 4 likes. It's perplexing.

Also it seems most folks don't realize that like button's there XD I keep forgetting myself!
One of my dragons has 4 likes. It's perplexing.

Also it seems most folks don't realize that like button's there XD I keep forgetting myself!
@Skychickens
Sounds like a good plan. Case closed.

@WithaZed
I think it's like that with everyone; you can see the buttons regardless of if you linked your accounts or not. I don't understand how that system works, but apparently it does.
@Skychickens
Sounds like a good plan. Case closed.

@WithaZed
I think it's like that with everyone; you can see the buttons regardless of if you linked your accounts or not. I don't understand how that system works, but apparently it does.
[quote name="FeatherAsh" date=2015-11-21 15:55:41] [quote name="CrazyCheetahGirl" date=2015-11-21 15:47:02] oh uh you can you can like dragons? [/quote] [/quote] ????????
FeatherAsh wrote on 2015-11-21:
CrazyCheetahGirl wrote on 2015-11-21:
oh
uh
you can
you can like dragons?
????????
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Say what now? I just checked my dragons and I don't have a tweet or like button where that picture had them.
Say what now? I just checked my dragons and I don't have a tweet or like button where that picture had them.
@TheLegoLady

Nah, I mean that when I liked someone's dragon my facebook profile picture popped up by this area where I could add a comment. So my facebook appears to be already linked when I didn't do that.
@TheLegoLady

Nah, I mean that when I liked someone's dragon my facebook profile picture popped up by this area where I could add a comment. So my facebook appears to be already linked when I didn't do that.
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
Also none of my dragons have likes. How dare.
Also none of my dragons have likes. How dare.
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
[quote name="@Stellarpaws" date=2015-11-21 16:52:33] @ chespin I looked through your lair, one of your dragons has 37 likes. :D Your lair is super pretty, btw. [/quote] [color=#585c4f] what. WHAT. Why even?! XD Oh gosh you're right, I just looked for myself hahaha. Poor Captain Planet's famous on Facebook >:D Also thank you!
@Stellarpaws wrote on 2015-11-21:
@ chespin
I looked through your lair, one of your dragons has 37 likes. :D Your lair is super pretty, btw.

what. WHAT. Why even?! XD

Oh gosh you're right, I just looked for myself hahaha. Poor Captain Planet's famous on Facebook >:D

Also thank you!
...I wonder if any of mine have been liked? Unlikely, but... *goes to check*
...I wonder if any of mine have been liked? Unlikely, but... *goes to check*
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
[quote name="RillC" date=2015-11-21 16:58:08] Say what now? I just checked my dragons and I don't have a tweet or like button where that picture had them. [/quote]
RillC wrote on 2015-11-21:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
...I need to check all my dragons now. I have... 96 dragons.

why.

Edit 1: Worst thing is that the like button seems to be the last thing that loads on the page...

Edit 2: Nah I give. Just got to page 2, my power's low, I need to save it for the fest. :V
...I need to check all my dragons now. I have... 96 dragons.

why.

Edit 1: Worst thing is that the like button seems to be the last thing that loads on the page...

Edit 2: Nah I give. Just got to page 2, my power's low, I need to save it for the fest. :V
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 3 4 5