Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I demand answers!
1 2 3 4 5
@WithaZed
Well, it's probably a cookie thing. Are you logged into FB on your browser? That would explain it. I just tried myself and it asks me to log in before I can like it.

@After @RillC
Odd, all the social networking buttons have disappeared for me too, even after clearing my catch.

The Plot thickens.

EDIT: No wait they just take a long time to load.
@WithaZed
Well, it's probably a cookie thing. Are you logged into FB on your browser? That would explain it. I just tried myself and it asks me to log in before I can like it.

@After @RillC
Odd, all the social networking buttons have disappeared for me too, even after clearing my catch.

The Plot thickens.

EDIT: No wait they just take a long time to load.
Good thing some add-ons for browsers remove these unnecessary buttons.
Good thing some add-ons for browsers remove these unnecessary buttons.
IIN1Zjg.png
@TheLegoLady oh hey, they show up if i turn off the adblock. huh.

gonna check through my dergs and hope it doesn't take too long :'D
@TheLegoLady oh hey, they show up if i turn off the adblock. huh.

gonna check through my dergs and hope it doesn't take too long :'D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
I am eager to hear if the Phantom Liker has struck you too.
@After
I am eager to hear if the Phantom Liker has struck you too.
You know... I've always seen those buttons there, but it never occurred to me that it was a thing you could do.

I'm somewhat offended that my dragons have no likes now.
You know... I've always seen those buttons there, but it never occurred to me that it was a thing you could do.

I'm somewhat offended that my dragons have no likes now.
@TheLegoLady survey says nope! most of my dergs are triple basics though so i'm not really surprised XD

now to check my sister's lair *w*
@TheLegoLady survey says nope! most of my dergs are triple basics though so i'm not really surprised XD

now to check my sister's lair *w*
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
ummmmm, yeah? Two of my dergs have two likes. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
ummmmm, yeah? Two of my dergs have two likes. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Cinder now has 5 likes and I am no closer to the culprit.
This has been the opposite of helpful. You are all the worst.
Cinder now has 5 likes and I am no closer to the culprit.
This has been the opposite of helpful. You are all the worst.
Eww, Facebook? I hate when unrelated sites push Facebook integration. I've seen suggestions around the forums in the past that like buttons should be a thing, and I agreed. Show that you like a dragon and whatnot, make someone happy. I was thinking of specific Flight Rising like buttons though, not Facebook buttons. Why in the world does Facebook need to be involved with this?
Eww, Facebook? I hate when unrelated sites push Facebook integration. I've seen suggestions around the forums in the past that like buttons should be a thing, and I agreed. Show that you like a dragon and whatnot, make someone happy. I was thinking of specific Flight Rising like buttons though, not Facebook buttons. Why in the world does Facebook need to be involved with this?
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
*cackles*
Yes, yes, continue to camouflage the original culprit!

On another note, they do take incredibly long to load now .-.
It may be the Bios.
*cackles*
Yes, yes, continue to camouflage the original culprit!

On another note, they do take incredibly long to load now .-.
It may be the Bios.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
1 2 3 4 5