Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchlings Without Borders
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@oux Of course! How many pairs have you got running so far?
@oux Of course! How many pairs have you got running so far?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Well, minus having their genes and breed changes finished, as far as colors go I have:

Earth, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Nature, Plague, Arcane, and (sort of) Light finished.

I say sort of for Light because I'm trying to breed Imperials into it for my official ones but I have spares who are able to breed just as well for others!
@cherryj016
Well, minus having their genes and breed changes finished, as far as colors go I have:

Earth, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Nature, Plague, Arcane, and (sort of) Light finished.

I say sort of for Light because I'm trying to breed Imperials into it for my official ones but I have spares who are able to breed just as well for others!
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@oux Alright, thanks! I had you down as only breeding light reps. Would you like for me to put down those pairs too?
@oux Alright, thanks! I had you down as only breeding light reps. Would you like for me to put down those pairs too?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Sure I don't mind! The more the merrier for people. :) I will let you know as I finish other Flights!
@cherryj016
Sure I don't mind! The more the merrier for people. :) I will let you know as I finish other Flights!
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@oux, Alright! Thanks!
@oux, Alright! Thanks!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
I have a Deity Pair for each Deity except Stormcatcher, Windsinger, and Arcanist (I'm still working on getting their mates).
@cherryj016
I have a Deity Pair for each Deity except Stormcatcher, Windsinger, and Arcanist (I'm still working on getting their mates).
g1gle5_custom_by_lightdragon777-d8fatw5.jpg
Banner by Avavu
@g1gLe5 Alright, I'll add you to those lists! Let me know when you get those last three pairs done!
@g1gLe5 Alright, I'll add you to those lists! Let me know when you get those last three pairs done!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@paintminion @Steffon @KraalofBhaga @g1gLe5 @HerdingCats @Soviett @BrigidKeely @Zaranock @nonbinary @HollyBerry @Dodongo @nicefrog

Pinging everyone for a small meeting about nest lenders.

@oux brought to my attention that we don't have very many nest lenders at all. So, I'm asking breeders for help. If you've got a lot of extra nests that you don't use, then you can step up and lend your nests to other breeders. Alternatively, if you have nest lenders that you regularly interact with, if they are willing to lend their nests to this project for free, ping them to this thread or pm them a link!

Unless they're in Lightning. We have all the nest lenders for that flight already.

I'm also pinging the current nest lenders because I'm slightly paranoid that someone doesn't realize they would be lending for free. I'm just double-checking that you're all okay with that.

Also everyone should check out the icon oux did its incredible and on the op

EDIT: Or if they're in earth. Or wind. We got the needed number of nest lenders for those!
@paintminion @Steffon @KraalofBhaga @g1gLe5 @HerdingCats @Soviett @BrigidKeely @Zaranock @nonbinary @HollyBerry @Dodongo @nicefrog

Pinging everyone for a small meeting about nest lenders.

@oux brought to my attention that we don't have very many nest lenders at all. So, I'm asking breeders for help. If you've got a lot of extra nests that you don't use, then you can step up and lend your nests to other breeders. Alternatively, if you have nest lenders that you regularly interact with, if they are willing to lend their nests to this project for free, ping them to this thread or pm them a link!

Unless they're in Lightning. We have all the nest lenders for that flight already.

I'm also pinging the current nest lenders because I'm slightly paranoid that someone doesn't realize they would be lending for free. I'm just double-checking that you're all okay with that.

Also everyone should check out the icon oux did its incredible and on the op

EDIT: Or if they're in earth. Or wind. We got the needed number of nest lenders for those!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

I have 3 Stormcatcher pairs that never breed them for months after I switched my flight. I may have Arcanist and Plaguebringer pairs soon. I also have Light,Shadow,Fire and Plague rep pairs. I am working for the Nature one.
@cherryj016

I have 3 Stormcatcher pairs that never breed them for months after I switched my flight. I may have Arcanist and Plaguebringer pairs soon. I also have Light,Shadow,Fire and Plague rep pairs. I am working for the Nature one.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@NightfuryDeath Alright, I'll add you to the lists! Be sure to let me know when you have those other pairs running!
@NightfuryDeath Alright, I'll add you to the lists! Be sure to let me know when you have those other pairs running!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34