Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchlings Without Borders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@cherryj016 Sounds like a pretty interesting project! I don't have any deity breeding pairs, but I could lend my Shadow nests any time :D
@cherryj016 Sounds like a pretty interesting project! I don't have any deity breeding pairs, but I could lend my Shadow nests any time :D
Paratroopa-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifBowser-MH3on3.gifBoo-MH3on3.gifParatroopa-MH3on3.gif
@Soviett Alright, I'll put you on that list too ^^ Also, could I have a link to the Lightning thread about this? I wouldn't be able to follow it, but it would still be nice to have on the op.

@HerdingCats Alright, I'll add you to the list!

@KraalofBhaga They look amazing! Adding you to the list!

@BrigidKeely Since that first pair has a chance of of producing black primary babies, I'll add you as a flight rep breeder, but let me know when you get that deity pair going!

@nonbinary Thanks! I'll add you to the list.
@Soviett Alright, I'll put you on that list too ^^ Also, could I have a link to the Lightning thread about this? I wouldn't be able to follow it, but it would still be nice to have on the op.

@HerdingCats Alright, I'll add you to the list!

@KraalofBhaga They look amazing! Adding you to the list!

@BrigidKeely Since that first pair has a chance of of producing black primary babies, I'll add you as a flight rep breeder, but let me know when you get that deity pair going!

@nonbinary Thanks! I'll add you to the list.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
it got deleted for "advertising another thread" :T
guess you can't ask if anyone has clan rep pairs..
@cherryj016
it got deleted for "advertising another thread" :T
guess you can't ask if anyone has clan rep pairs..
earthshieldl.png
@cherryj016 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17485916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174860/17485916_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17435408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174355/17435408_350.png[/img] [/url] Working on these two. I already ordered a Cherub and Peregrine scroll from a Dom shop. I'll save for a Skydancer scroll for the female as well.
@cherryj016

17485916_350.png

17435408_350.png

Working on these two. I already ordered a Cherub and Peregrine scroll from a Dom shop. I'll save for a Skydancer scroll for the female as well.

.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Dodongo Those two look great! I'll add you to the list!
@Dodongo Those two look great! I'll add you to the list!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Quick question.

For your deity breeding, do you want the dragons to have the exact same color scheme as on their dragon profiles, or do you want them to at least have the colors of the deities themselves?

For example, the Earthshaker's color scheme is:
Stone/Slate/Brown.

But I have two Snappers I am using as Earth deity who have:
Slate/Slate/Slate and Stone/Stone/Stone color schemes.

Spring/Spring/Seafoam, Caribbean/Caribbean/Aqua, etc.

Would you want the deity reps to be exactly the same or just have their colors?
@cherryj016
Quick question.

For your deity breeding, do you want the dragons to have the exact same color scheme as on their dragon profiles, or do you want them to at least have the colors of the deities themselves?

For example, the Earthshaker's color scheme is:
Stone/Slate/Brown.

But I have two Snappers I am using as Earth deity who have:
Slate/Slate/Slate and Stone/Stone/Stone color schemes.

Spring/Spring/Seafoam, Caribbean/Caribbean/Aqua, etc.

Would you want the deity reps to be exactly the same or just have their colors?
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@oux I was wanting the deity pairs to have the color scheme listed. However, any look-alike dragons would be great as flight reps! For example, Plaguebringer's colors are blood/maroon/red, so a pair that produced only those colors would be considered deity pairs. However, a carmine/blood/spring irishim/gembond dragon actually looks more like her, so a pair that produced that could be considered a flight rep.

Unless, @Soviett, do you think it would be a good idea to have 2 different types of deity pairs? One type with official colors and one type with deity lookalikes? ...Or would that just make it more complicated?
@oux I was wanting the deity pairs to have the color scheme listed. However, any look-alike dragons would be great as flight reps! For example, Plaguebringer's colors are blood/maroon/red, so a pair that produced only those colors would be considered deity pairs. However, a carmine/blood/spring irishim/gembond dragon actually looks more like her, so a pair that produced that could be considered a flight rep.

Unless, @Soviett, do you think it would be a good idea to have 2 different types of deity pairs? One type with official colors and one type with deity lookalikes? ...Or would that just make it more complicated?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Hmmm... I think listing the second pair as a flight rep might be better.
@cherryj016
Hmmm... I think listing the second pair as a flight rep might be better.
earthshieldl.png
@Soviett Alright then. That's sort of what I was thinking too, I just wanted to throw out that suggestion.

That being said, @oux, your pair could still be considered a flight rep, if you like!
@Soviett Alright then. That's sort of what I was thinking too, I just wanted to throw out that suggestion.

That being said, @oux, your pair could still be considered a flight rep, if you like!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
I'm good with sticking as a Flight rep breeder. :)

I just wanted to make sure that mine weren't also applicable for deity breeding. Also would you like me to let you know when I've finished with the other Flights for rep breeding? I'll have all 11 Flights once I've completed my project.
@cherryj016
I'm good with sticking as a Flight rep breeder. :)

I just wanted to make sure that mine weren't also applicable for deity breeding. Also would you like me to let you know when I've finished with the other Flights for rep breeding? I'll have all 11 Flights once I've completed my project.
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34