Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did the deities react when they came
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
[quote name="TiaDaWerecat" date=2016-08-14 18:58:33] I know they came to be as full grown dragons, but please take a moment to imagine baby deities [/quote] No but honestly baby Earthshaker being mistaken for a small boulder is the cutest inage ever!
TiaDaWerecat wrote on 2016-08-14:
I know they came to be as full grown dragons, but please take a moment to imagine baby deities

No but honestly baby Earthshaker being mistaken for a small boulder is the cutest inage ever!
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
[quote name="Samoqueen" date=2016-08-14 19:05:16] [quote name="TiaDaWerecat" date=2016-08-14 18:58:33] I know they came to be as full grown dragons, but please take a moment to imagine baby deities [/quote] No but honestly baby Earthshaker being mistaken for a small boulder is the cutest inage ever! [/quote] ooohhh responses not relating to the title! but really, [i]oh my god[/i] baby deities seems like the best thing since bread
Samoqueen wrote on 2016-08-14:
TiaDaWerecat wrote on 2016-08-14:
I know they came to be as full grown dragons, but please take a moment to imagine baby deities

No but honestly baby Earthshaker being mistaken for a small boulder is the cutest inage ever!

ooohhh responses not relating to the title!
but really, oh my god baby deities seems like the best thing since bread
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
@TiaDaWerecat Baby deities! That needs to be a thing. Do those images not exist already? like as adopts; I'd love to collect all of them ;__;
@TiaDaWerecat Baby deities! That needs to be a thing. Do those images not exist already? like as adopts; I'd love to collect all of them ;__;
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/thelennyface/images/2/24/Lenny_face.png/revision/latest?cb=20140728000856[/img]
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/thelennyface/images/2/24/Lenny_face.png/revision/latest?cb=20140728000856[/img]
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@Samoqueen @Disillusionist @Illicit

Im off to draw baby deities bye
@Samoqueen @Disillusionist @Illicit

Im off to draw baby deities bye
sdSRvlV.png
@TiaDaWerecat Please ping me when the art is up, so that I can worship you and love the baby deities forever <3 <3 <3
@TiaDaWerecat Please ping me when the art is up, so that I can worship you and love the baby deities forever <3 <3 <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="Disillusionist" date=2016-08-15 08:46:35] @TiaDaWerecat Please ping me when the art is up, so that I can worship you and love the baby deities forever <3 <3 <3 [/quote] Same! I need those images in my life.
Disillusionist wrote on 2016-08-15:

Same! I need those images in my life.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
me 2 pls
me 2 pls
H.
It took a year for us to actually discuss the topic and not the title. Tsk tsk FR
It took a year for us to actually discuss the topic and not the title. Tsk tsk FR
[quote name="CEGAMischief" date=2016-08-20 22:20:25] It took a year for us to actually discuss the topic and not the title. Tsk tsk FR [/quote] stay classy, FR.
CEGAMischief wrote on 2016-08-20:

stay classy, FR.
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28