Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm: DTV Remake!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@spacegrump
(under blankets and distressed)

NOOO THO ROOT FOR US??? i want that dom discount. maybe i'll participate a little. i'm so burnt out from last time tho i'm a big weenie when it comes to dom

slides into the sinkhole after u
@spacegrump
(under blankets and distressed)

NOOO THO ROOT FOR US??? i want that dom discount. maybe i'll participate a little. i'm so burnt out from last time tho i'm a big weenie when it comes to dom

slides into the sinkhole after u
xKjfHb3.png
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpbw7fL49n1qd87hlo1_500.gif[/img] The wind in the canyon is getting fierce. I keep trying to snag fodder and whenever a cheap one pops up it's going to someone in wind. XD [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/5719/880c1147886086a491684620f1d8b8f34df328ca_hq.gif[/img] Gotta keep up with the fodder snipers!!!
tumblr_lpbw7fL49n1qd87hlo1_500.gif

The wind in the canyon is getting fierce. I keep trying to snag fodder and whenever a cheap one pops up it's going to someone in wind. XD

880c1147886086a491684620f1d8b8f34df328ca_hq.gif

Gotta keep up with the fodder snipers!!!

I'm so glad the "everyone else" posts were well received! The Light umbrella is my personal favorite part, but I'm biased. :) I'm not sure about doing them every week - it's hard to come up with new things to say about each flight that also tie at least vaguely into dom - but maybe a spotlight for a different flight each week? Hmm.

Speaking of, I've been mentioning this some in messages, but if there's a way you'd like to participate in Dom Watch do let me know. I don't have to photoshop the main image myself if you've got a funny idea, or if you want to talk about pretty much anything relating to dom in your flight, I'm game for some sort of write-in feature. Like how Wind is doing the Meet the Trainers thing; maybe write a couple paragraphs talking about your dom team or how you're excited about your last push? I'm spitballing here.

Anyway, if interested give me a holler and we can work out details. Can be one-time only or recurring. If not interested, things will carry on as usual. (I hope!)

Thank you again to everyone who sent in messages or wrote nice things here. Stats and funny pictures are my thing, and it makes me very happy when someone else appreciates them too. :)
I'm so glad the "everyone else" posts were well received! The Light umbrella is my personal favorite part, but I'm biased. :) I'm not sure about doing them every week - it's hard to come up with new things to say about each flight that also tie at least vaguely into dom - but maybe a spotlight for a different flight each week? Hmm.

Speaking of, I've been mentioning this some in messages, but if there's a way you'd like to participate in Dom Watch do let me know. I don't have to photoshop the main image myself if you've got a funny idea, or if you want to talk about pretty much anything relating to dom in your flight, I'm game for some sort of write-in feature. Like how Wind is doing the Meet the Trainers thing; maybe write a couple paragraphs talking about your dom team or how you're excited about your last push? I'm spitballing here.

Anyway, if interested give me a holler and we can work out details. Can be one-time only or recurring. If not interested, things will carry on as usual. (I hope!)

Thank you again to everyone who sent in messages or wrote nice things here. Stats and funny pictures are my thing, and it makes me very happy when someone else appreciates them too. :)
S4PmueI.jpg
Omg. That Fire/Water part. Thinking about them being together makes me feel warm inside.

Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next
Omg. That Fire/Water part. Thinking about them being together makes me feel warm inside.

Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next
[quote name="luckyvulpi" date=2015-09-09 02:15:53] Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next [/quote] please yes omg
luckyvulpi wrote on 2015-09-09:

please yes omg
Ah, the Pokemon gifs. One of my favorite parts of any Dom Watch.
Go, Lightning and Wind! Hope you're having fun with the push. Even despite the fodder situation.
Go, Lightning and Wind! Hope you're having fun with the push. Even despite the fodder situation.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="luckyvulpi" date=2015-09-09 02:15:53] Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next [/quote] I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U

I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U
XkImVeX.gif
Come on, Wind! I believe in you! :D [quote name="CloudRiven" date=2015-09-09 03:15:34] [quote name="luckyvulpi" date=2015-09-09 02:15:53] Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next [/quote] I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U [/quote] Unless it ends like HIMYM. That's where I draw the line
Come on, Wind! I believe in you! :D
CloudRiven wrote on 2015-09-09:

I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U

Unless it ends like HIMYM. That's where I draw the line
@Arekuru I'm loving the "What's everyone else doing" feature and I hope it becomes a regular part. XD
@Arekuru I'm loving the "What's everyone else doing" feature and I hope it becomes a regular part. XD
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
[quote name="Neffi" date=2015-09-09 02:52:00] Ah, the Pokemon gifs. One of my favorite parts of any Dom Watch. [/quote] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9-8LyxUIWRY/T3YfqfUy7xI/AAAAAAAAAKc/sKXogORsa4Y/s1600/Geodude.gif[/img] Am I doing it right? (credit: http://thedrewnes.blogspot.com/)
Neffi wrote on 2015-09-09:

Geodude.gif

Am I doing it right?
(credit: http://thedrewnes.blogspot.com/)
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15