Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm: DTV Remake!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
[quote name="Arekuru" date=2015-09-09 10:41:40] [quote name="CloudRiven" date=2015-09-09 03:15:34] [quote name="luckyvulpi" date=2015-09-09 02:15:53] Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next [/quote] I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U [/quote] @CloudRiven So you're saying it should be written by Rumiko Takahashi? :D [/quote] @Arekuru As entertaining as it would be to watch deities call one another baka idiots, while comedically kung-fu blushing their way through various convoluted misunderstandings, Takahashi has the quite unfortunate habit of making them kiss by at least the end. [i]Canonizing?[/i] Who even does that?
Arekuru wrote on 2015-09-09:
CloudRiven wrote on 2015-09-09:
luckyvulpi wrote on 2015-09-09:
Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next

I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U

@CloudRiven

So you're saying it should be written by Rumiko Takahashi? :D

@Arekuru
As entertaining as it would be to watch deities call one another baka idiots, while comedically kung-fu blushing their way through various convoluted misunderstandings, Takahashi has the quite unfortunate habit of making them kiss by at least the end. Canonizing? Who even does that?
XkImVeX.gif
[quote name="CloudRiven" date=2015-09-09 12:12:52] [quote name="Arekuru" date=2015-09-09 10:41:40] [quote name="CloudRiven" date=2015-09-09 03:15:34] [quote name="luckyvulpi" date=2015-09-09 02:15:53] Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next [/quote] I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U [/quote] @CloudRiven So you're saying it should be written by Rumiko Takahashi? :D [/quote] @Arekuru As entertaining as it would be to watch deities call one another baka idiots, while comedically kung-fu blushing their way through various convoluted misunderstandings, Takahashi has the quite unfortunate habit of making them kiss by at least the end. [i]Canonizing?[/i] Who even does that? [/quote] We crave the neverending suspense.
Arekuru wrote on 2015-09-09:
luckyvulpi wrote on 2015-09-09:
Can you like make Water and Fire being awkward together into a recurring theme? I want to know what happens next

I would also subscribe to this UST soap opera and gladly ask myself "will they or won't they?" even up until the finale that resolves nothing :U

@CloudRiven

So you're saying it should be written by Rumiko Takahashi? :D

@Arekuru
As entertaining as it would be to watch deities call one another baka idiots, while comedically kung-fu blushing their way through various convoluted misunderstandings, Takahashi has the quite unfortunate habit of making them kiss by at least the end. Canonizing? Who even does that?

We crave the neverending suspense.
Dear Earth, a friend of mine heard Earthshaker and the Rock were getting together... and after a small bit of prodding, @Problemsleuth made this for you guys. [img]http://s16.postimg.org/pgjc14xk5/New_Doc_1.png[/img] Into battle!!! Shake drill! ^^ @psychocanes I hope you guys like it! ^^
Dear Earth, a friend of mine heard Earthshaker and the Rock were getting together... and after a small bit of prodding, @Problemsleuth made this for you guys.

New_Doc_1.png

Into battle!!! Shake drill! ^^

@psychocanes

I hope you guys like it! ^^
@Snaptrap @Problemsleuth

OMG THIS IS PERF!! BLESS YOU AND YOUR EVERYTHING!!

@spacegrump @TikindiDragon

You can't miss this!!!
@Snaptrap @Problemsleuth

OMG THIS IS PERF!! BLESS YOU AND YOUR EVERYTHING!!

@spacegrump @TikindiDragon

You can't miss this!!!
Light Sprite
Wind still hasn't flipped the board yet, but they've still got 3 days! Go Wind! You can do it!

*waves pale green pom-poms*
Wind still hasn't flipped the board yet, but they've still got 3 days! Go Wind! You can do it!

oCF41Q1.png
@tigressRising eyyyy THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT :D

*waves more pale green pom poms

(btw we have an akirbeak in our public raffle, only if wind gets first)
@tigressRising eyyyy THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT :D

*waves more pale green pom poms

(btw we have an akirbeak in our public raffle, only if wind gets first)
4MKDoae.png
[quote name="tigressRising" date=2015-09-09 18:34:19] Wind still hasn't flipped the board yet, but they've still got 3 days! Go Wind! You can do it! *waves pale green pom-poms* [/quote] Thank you we are trying. We'll put up a fight
tigressRising wrote on 2015-09-09:

Thank you we are trying. We'll put up a fight
cosjlpY.png?1.png
@AkaFever,

I'm trying to snipe fodder and I keep missing out on it. If I follow it, it goes to a wind lair. You guys are pretty good at sniping! ^_^
@AkaFever,

I'm trying to snipe fodder and I keep missing out on it. If I follow it, it goes to a wind lair. You guys are pretty good at sniping! ^_^
@Snaptrap [quote name="Snaptrap" date=2015-09-09 19:20:35] AkaFever, I'm trying to snipe fodder and I keep missing out on it. If I follow it, it goes to a wind lair. You guys are pretty good at sniping! ^_^ [/quote] I miss almost as many as I get lol, but thanks I'm trying. I was training, but I just don't have the time. Good luck to you guys its all fun right.
@Snaptrap
Snaptrap wrote on 2015-09-09:
AkaFever,

I miss almost as many as I get lol, but thanks I'm trying. I was training, but I just don't have the time.

Good luck to you guys its all fun right.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
yay, the fun is back! Love the write up.

(Yes, yes, late to the party, as always :) )
yay, the fun is back! Love the write up.

(Yes, yes, late to the party, as always :) )
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15