Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm: DTV Remake!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="Nurylon" date=2015-09-08 19:14:58] Glittermum with her little umbrella and the money rain is priceless. [/quote] Well... not ENTIRELY priceless XD haha I thought it was cute too.
Nurylon wrote on 2015-09-08:
Glittermum with her little umbrella and the money rain is priceless.

Well... not ENTIRELY priceless XD

haha I thought it was cute too.
r1BGaBe.png
peep peep
[quote name="@mindcrank" date=2015-09-08 19:18:57] [quote name="Nurylon" date=2015-09-08 19:14:58] Glittermum with her little umbrella and the money rain is priceless. [/quote] Well... not ENTIRELY priceless XD haha I thought it was cute too. [/quote] All the price, maybe? :p
@mindcrank wrote on 2015-09-08:
Nurylon wrote on 2015-09-08:
Glittermum with her little umbrella and the money rain is priceless.

Well... not ENTIRELY priceless XD

haha I thought it was cute too.
All the price, maybe? :p
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/2MMB4JT8lokbS/giphy.gif[/img] Also yaaaay gotta root for the windies when i'm not off desperately sniping for more fodder bc of my lovely friend @retrobird get further up on that board guys! you can do it~ (i typed it right for once its a miracle)
giphy.gif

Also yaaaay gotta root for the windies when i'm not off desperately sniping for more fodder bc of my lovely friend @retrobird get further up on that board guys! you can do it~

(i typed it right for once its a miracle)
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
incoherent babbling about icepappy and plaguebringer
for whatever reason i find that singularly hilarious
incoherent babbling about icepappy and plaguebringer
for whatever reason i find that singularly hilarious
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Arekuru I'm just going to say that I really enjoyed reading the "What everyone else is up to" section
@Arekuru I'm just going to say that I really enjoyed reading the "What everyone else is up to" section
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
Yessssss cable's back :D (public tv is very good too)

Lol @ those erryone else descriptions
Yessssss cable's back :D (public tv is very good too)

Lol @ those erryone else descriptions
XkImVeX.gif
Alot of people in Plague are too broke to use the some discount. Ice probably suffer from the same.
We in Plague and Ice should copy what Light is doing and sell fodder for way over the exalt price ;p getting our monies back!

Go Wind! Go Lightning!
Still no idea who to root for, I have alot of lovely friends in Wind who always help me with dom also and would like to return the favor. But so do some specific Lightning members who supported us last week. Need to split the fodder.
Alot of people in Plague are too broke to use the some discount. Ice probably suffer from the same.
We in Plague and Ice should copy what Light is doing and sell fodder for way over the exalt price ;p getting our monies back!

Go Wind! Go Lightning!
Still no idea who to root for, I have alot of lovely friends in Wind who always help me with dom also and would like to return the favor. But so do some specific Lightning members who supported us last week. Need to split the fodder.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Arekuru okay, those "everyone else" descriptions are great
@Arekuru okay, those "everyone else" descriptions are great
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
[img]https://secure.static.tumblr.com/d0635a895579553092b66df7de0e4540/yeuvggg/agknoz8j9/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_aahsfiblyww0sw044oo4gk40g_640.gif[/img] @spacegrump
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_aahsfiblyww0sw044oo4gk40g_640.gif

@spacegrump
xKjfHb3.png
@retrobird the day someone takes the un retrobirb i must befriend them bc i am gonna ping and send messages totally on accident 800% of the time

also sCREaMS at that gif
@retrobird the day someone takes the un retrobirb i must befriend them bc i am gonna ping and send messages totally on accident 800% of the time

also sCREaMS at that gif
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15