Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
@Rockatansky
@Rockatansky
Get a triple bronze breeding pair, name the male League and the female Legends, make the scrubs mad, gg ez make me challenjour
Get a triple bronze breeding pair, name the male League and the female Legends, make the scrubs mad, gg ez make me challenjour
XLjWLlD.png quinn | they/them | esports enthusiast | sig art by Rhea
I really can't wait for this. You're so close to being done! Good job Undel!
I really can't wait for this. You're so close to being done! Good job Undel!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Ooh I'm loving Eldritch.
Ooh I'm loving Eldritch.
Please ping me if you're responding to one of my threads or posts, sometimes I forget to check things :)
ELDRIDTCH
ELDRIDTCH
uzmaK8i.pngV4uRPg3.pngQjWzwcl.pngR2UjPds.pngS0lepRX.pngaPHB2KF.pngVHhOFWp.pngDa1ce7J.pnguZZnIQK.pngDSTAIWX.pngLdfBoI8.pngSTw8q0d.pngA6uTAtT.pngQVJVZO7.pngkWzE59S.pngnPH14RD.png8WRvk0J.pngwqxkwe5.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Loving these deep, rich colors. Eldritch, Abyss, Sanguine? Sign me up =D
Loving these deep, rich colors. Eldritch, Abyss, Sanguine? Sign me up =D
Flight Rising in a nutshell: dragon politics and dragon capitalism
I had a dream I checked FR and all the colors were out and there were a bunch of new hatchlings with the new colors, but the colors were like "Stapler" and "Saltlick" and stuff. It was weird.

I want new colors nai oBo
I had a dream I checked FR and all the colors were out and there were a bunch of new hatchlings with the new colors, but the colors were like "Stapler" and "Saltlick" and stuff. It was weird.

I want new colors nai oBo
@Oszs

I am in need of a color called saltlick. I'd need my entire lair to be full of saltlick speck-freck an' my lair would be called the Salty Spitoon.
@Oszs

I am in need of a color called saltlick. I'd need my entire lair to be full of saltlick speck-freck an' my lair would be called the Salty Spitoon.
I'm back.
[quote]I had a dream I checked FR and all the colors were out and there were a bunch of new hatchlings with the new colors, but the colors were like "Stapler" and "Saltlick" and stuff. It was weird.[/quote] [img]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/ibelieveyouhavemystapler-37239.jpg[/img]
Quote:

ibelieveyouhavemystapler-37239.jpg
Eldritch! Best name ever. As a colour it's nice (that tongue, haha), but I think I'd like it more if it had darker accents (like Midnight), which would make it sorta reverse Obsidian. And it really does look better on the other side of Obsidian. ._. [s]And then we could have Raven in it's place, a colour darker/equal to Obsidian but without pale accents, which wouldn't destroy Obsidian as the 'blackest' colour due to it's blue hue.[/s] Huh, I know it's probably not happening, but one more expansion + place shift for some colours would be awesome. I've made some rough fake colours. What? I can dream. :'D Void [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/0899/f/2015/326/f/5/frpurplecoatl_by_ragoni-d9hmbuc.png[/img] Amethyst? [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a1bf/f/2015/326/d/6/framethystcoatl_by_ragoni-d9hmbto.png[/img]
Eldritch! Best name ever. As a colour it's nice (that tongue, haha), but I think I'd like it more if it had darker accents (like Midnight), which would make it sorta reverse Obsidian. And it really does look better on the other side of Obsidian. ._. And then we could have Raven in it's place, a colour darker/equal to Obsidian but without pale accents, which wouldn't destroy Obsidian as the 'blackest' colour due to it's blue hue.

Huh, I know it's probably not happening, but one more expansion + place shift for some colours would be awesome.

I've made some rough fake colours. What? I can dream. :'D

Void

frpurplecoatl_by_ragoni-d9hmbuc.png

Amethyst?

framethystcoatl_by_ragoni-d9hmbto.png
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png