Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 1399 1400
@Mort: it was! Though I can definitely see how it is confusing!

@Aeonox: Yes once the expansion has been implemented! :) All newly born dragons created after the implementation (with the exception of progens for new sign-ups) can display new colours, which means that your existing breeding pairs (with the 'old' colours) will be able to produce babies with new colours, as long as the colours are in their range c:

@Leika: Some of the colours previewed are old and therefore available. But all new colours will be implemented all in one go. So Honey, Murk and Antique are not yet available. These are simply previews! There will be a big front page announcement when the new colourwheel will be implemented c:
@Mort: it was! Though I can definitely see how it is confusing!

@Aeonox: Yes once the expansion has been implemented! :) All newly born dragons created after the implementation (with the exception of progens for new sign-ups) can display new colours, which means that your existing breeding pairs (with the 'old' colours) will be able to produce babies with new colours, as long as the colours are in their range c:

@Leika: Some of the colours previewed are old and therefore available. But all new colours will be implemented all in one go. So Honey, Murk and Antique are not yet available. These are simply previews! There will be a big front page announcement when the new colourwheel will be implemented c:
well i'm glad you are alright undel lol. and holy crap am i excited about these new colors!!
well i'm glad you are alright undel lol. and holy crap am i excited about these new colors!!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
This is so exciting! I hope there are some nice new blues.. love me some blues.
This is so exciting! I hope there are some nice new blues.. love me some blues.
@Gaia
I'm cool with that! ^^ It'll definitely spice up the game, though I know some people will get really bent out of shape about their 'range'. I'm not gonna mind them, though. :p
@Gaia
I'm cool with that! ^^ It'll definitely spice up the game, though I know some people will get really bent out of shape about their 'range'. I'm not gonna mind them, though. :p
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
if you put something between thistle and mulberry i will love you forever

and more ugly colors swampy colors
if you put something between thistle and mulberry i will love you forever

and more ugly colors swampy colors
98luNVM.gif
@Gaia Do you know if they're close to the big update yet, or is the actual color wheel expansion happening a couple months down the road?
@Gaia Do you know if they're close to the big update yet, or is the actual color wheel expansion happening a couple months down the road?
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
THE HYPE!

I can't wait for mint.
THE HYPE!

I can't wait for mint.
@Gaia Awesome thank you! Humm wander if I should wait on hatching my nests. Their colors generate upon hatching correct? Once they are release we could have a chance of hatching them right away?

@Gaia Awesome thank you! Humm wander if I should wait on hatching my nests. Their colors generate upon hatching correct? Once they are release we could have a chance of hatching them right away?

mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
*keeps refreshing for new colors*
*keeps refreshing for new colors*
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
@Leika: Undel said that it probably wouldn't be wise to wait on hatching nests, as there's a whole bunch of templates to upload, and that's gonna take a long long while.
@Leika: Undel said that it probably wouldn't be wise to wait on hatching nests, as there's a whole bunch of templates to upload, and that's gonna take a long long while.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 1399 1400