Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Reproduction
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Sedge

HOW THE HELL DO KIWI'S FUNCTION
@Sedge

HOW THE HELL DO KIWI'S FUNCTION
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@REDandYELLOWZ

Deities bless.

@littleleopard

As a New Zealander i can tell you- they don't.
@REDandYELLOWZ

Deities bless.

@littleleopard

As a New Zealander i can tell you- they don't.
@AlexiaSkye

RIP to the lady Faes with more than one egg to am Imper-Oh wait
@AlexiaSkye

RIP to the lady Faes with more than one egg to am Imper-Oh wait
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
[quote name="Leika" date=2015-07-31 19:26:27] First Dates and over protective Dads [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/ccbc/f/2015/212/6/7/coli_by_leikatay-d93njf6.jpg[/img] [/quote] You win the night.
Leika wrote on 2015-07-31:
First Dates and over protective Dads
coli_by_leikatay-d93njf6.jpg

You win the night.
This thread is amazing, gg everyone. GG.
This thread is amazing, gg everyone. GG.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
It's a good thing it has to be a male and a female to have eggs be booped into existence considering the amount of times Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer butted heads while fighting. That would've been terrifying from how many times they must've accidentally booped noses.

I think the lesson to be learned is to always wear a helmet when going into battle or you might accidentally boop yourself some eggs. (Or if you wanna be trixy force the enemies to boop noses and they'll be too distracted protecting their sudden eggs to fight you... ;3)
It's a good thing it has to be a male and a female to have eggs be booped into existence considering the amount of times Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer butted heads while fighting. That would've been terrifying from how many times they must've accidentally booped noses.

I think the lesson to be learned is to always wear a helmet when going into battle or you might accidentally boop yourself some eggs. (Or if you wanna be trixy force the enemies to boop noses and they'll be too distracted protecting their sudden eggs to fight you... ;3)

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="ManaStar" date="2015-07-27 18:27:20" ] I think I've figured out how it works. Drum roll please, size spells,think about it. They are enchanted to the same size,then lay the eggs in the nest.The nest keeps the eggs from growing or shrinking but adds ann elemental affinity to it. It also explains the random sizing when they grow up,that much magic in relation to size has to do something permanent to your growth rate. It also explains why no matter what Dragon is breeding the eggs look exactly the same in the nest. [/quote] Fascinating!
ManaStar wrote on 2015-07-27 18:27:20:
I think I've figured out how it works. Drum roll please, size spells,think about it. They are enchanted to the same size,then lay the eggs in the nest.The nest keeps the eggs from growing or shrinking but adds ann elemental affinity to it. It also explains the random sizing when they grow up,that much magic in relation to size has to do something permanent to your growth rate. It also explains why no matter what Dragon is breeding the eggs look exactly the same in the nest.

Fascinating!
wow
wow
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
[quote name="Rowlets" date="2015-07-28 06:37:16" ] When a mommy dragon and a daddy dragon love each other very much, the big person in the sky clicks "Breed" then boom, eggs. [/quote]
Rowlets wrote on 2015-07-28 06:37:16:
When a mommy dragon and a daddy dragon love each other very much, the big person in the sky clicks "Breed" then boom, eggs.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6