Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey Lightning peeps
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
who are the slacker flights???
who are the slacker flights???
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@Kharon

Ah, I see. I can't begrudge your love of your home flight. :D But if you ever get curious about things on the Spark side, you know where to find us~

P.S. I just took a peek at your lore. Poor Hecarim!
@Kharon

Ah, I see. I can't begrudge your love of your home flight. :D But if you ever get curious about things on the Spark side, you know where to find us~

P.S. I just took a peek at your lore. Poor Hecarim!
@Benzaldehyde

I do know~ I'm quite sure I'm changing at some point.

Yes, poor Hecarim, though I'm sorry to say I can't take credit of his lore, I adopted him and the former owner gave him that lore when I requested for them to write something. My own bios are not nearly as well made, I'm not used to working with BBcode yet :)
@Benzaldehyde

I do know~ I'm quite sure I'm changing at some point.

Yes, poor Hecarim, though I'm sorry to say I can't take credit of his lore, I adopted him and the former owner gave him that lore when I requested for them to write something. My own bios are not nearly as well made, I'm not used to working with BBcode yet :)
77Fv7Ue.gif
@radiomori

All the non-Lightning flights I think, pfft.
@radiomori

All the non-Lightning flights I think, pfft.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Ugh, this is why Lightning was one of my other choices before I eventually succumbed to the wonders of space. xP I just wanted to say you are all awesome!

I shall celebrate... FOR SCIENCE! Excuse me while I hibernate in the workshop. :v
Ugh, this is why Lightning was one of my other choices before I eventually succumbed to the wonders of space. xP I just wanted to say you are all awesome!

I shall celebrate... FOR SCIENCE! Excuse me while I hibernate in the workshop. :v
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Stormcatcher

Good morning bossdad sir! I was curious about how many pings are in your inbox for... um... a stat sheet and survey!
@Stormcatcher

Good morning bossdad sir! I was curious about how many pings are in your inbox for... um... a stat sheet and survey!
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@Kharon

Oh! My mistake. Well, Haywire and Yohan seem just as lovely. Even if you don't have a hang on BB code yet, you still have some wonderful profiles!
@Kharon

Oh! My mistake. Well, Haywire and Yohan seem just as lovely. Even if you don't have a hang on BB code yet, you still have some wonderful profiles!
I'M NOT EVEN FROM LIGHTNING BUT OKAY SIR I WILL REJOICE WITH ALL MY EFFORT FROM LIGHT
I'M NOT EVEN FROM LIGHTNING BUT OKAY SIR I WILL REJOICE WITH ALL MY EFFORT FROM LIGHT
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Stormcatcher

YES SIR! RIGHT AWAY, SIR!
@Stormcatcher

YES SIR! RIGHT AWAY, SIR!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
YES BOSSMAN. LET THE REJOICING COMMENCE.

I love my flight. XP
YES BOSSMAN. LET THE REJOICING COMMENCE.

I love my flight. XP
s1cIu80.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44