Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is your avatar your avatar?
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
rn i just wanted to fit in by jumping on the marva's invisible cloak bandwagon
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
Cause Father was not only my first finished fandragon, but he's also the head of my clan.
Cause Father was not only my first finished fandragon, but he's also the head of my clan.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
my icon dragon is my account's namesake!
my icon dragon is my account's namesake!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I keep switching depending on season feels, Ice events, festivals, etc. I usually change vista as well.

So, to resume: AESTHETICS... but why am I so bad at it.
I keep switching depending on season feels, Ice events, festivals, etc. I usually change vista as well.

So, to resume: AESTHETICS... but why am I so bad at it.
I just liked my avatar dragon, and he looked nice. His mother happened to be one of my old avatars and favourites, and I ended up choosing him.
I just liked my avatar dragon, and he looked nice. His mother happened to be one of my old avatars and favourites, and I ended up choosing him.
I'm supporting Arcane's push this week and Fina's a mage. A Nature mage, sure, but still.

...I change avatars fairly regularly.
I'm supporting Arcane's push this week and Fina's a mage. A Nature mage, sure, but still.

...I change avatars fairly regularly.
jtgoRWq.png
he's a dragon that was exalt fodder and honestly? I fell in love with him!! He's my most favorite dragon tbh
he's a dragon that was exalt fodder and honestly? I fell in love with him!! He's my most favorite dragon tbh
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
Because who wouldn't want a toad on their avatar's head?
Because who wouldn't want a toad on their avatar's head?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
i change my pretty often but chivalry's one of my regulars bc he's one of my babs. c:
i change my pretty often but chivalry's one of my regulars bc he's one of my babs. c:
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
[quote name="Saru" date=2017-04-04 23:31:15] rn i just wanted to fit in by jumping on the marva's invisible cloak bandwagon [/quote] Something like that
Saru wrote on 2017-04-04:
Something like that
If I make any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.) please correct me so that I don't end up hating myself later.
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89