Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is your avatar your avatar?
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89
She's my custom progen and she's based off of my sona :D
She's my custom progen and she's based off of my sona :D
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I absolutely love the Mistral Jamboree vista and he matches the vista best of all my dragons :)
I absolutely love the Mistral Jamboree vista and he matches the vista best of all my dragons :)
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
Had one of my first dragons as my avatar for a long time, then I switched to this guy because he was my first true success in having a skin + apparel mix that actually looks good. So I really love this combination and also the bit of lore I thought up for him.
Had one of my first dragons as my avatar for a long time, then I switched to this guy because he was my first true success in having a skin + apparel mix that actually looks good. So I really love this combination and also the bit of lore I thought up for him.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
Luminarie is the leader of my lair and also my precious bab who likes sleeping and food more than he likes other dragons
Luminarie is the leader of my lair and also my precious bab who likes sleeping and food more than he likes other dragons
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
because ghosts and marva
because ghosts and marva
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
cuz she is the daughter of my progens, and kept me with company when i missed them. It was SO NICE to get her parents back. uwu
cuz she is the daughter of my progens, and kept me with company when i missed them. It was SO NICE to get her parents back. uwu
IfCmPpP.png
Because I unintentionally placed the googly eyes on her and find it funny enough to be my avatar.
Because I unintentionally placed the googly eyes on her and find it funny enough to be my avatar.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
Because it matches with my vista and dark moving armors are cool. OwO
Because it matches with my vista and dark moving armors are cool. OwO
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
my long-time OC so I added it to my first creation of this site
my long-time OC so I added it to my first creation of this site
she's my main oc and also i really needed a change from my old icon + vista combo
she's my main oc and also i really needed a change from my old icon + vista combo
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89