Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Correspondence Assoc.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@englishcapital

Pinging myself for later
@englishcapital

Pinging myself for later
6wR17En.png
@Bongo How lax (or strict, as it were) are the 'developed in the world of Sornieth' clauses? I'm pretty sure that, all things considered, I would qualify for an rp clan... but that my backstory setting is kind of, hmm, how to put it. It ignores some aspects of the 'canonical' site-wide lore? And it's pretty dark, depressing, and dystopic, and since I'm sort of constantly running lore-oriented Nuzlockes my dragons are prone to dying abruptly (getting exalted). I can't imagine every single rp lair ever would be chill with that sort of thing, but I'm very interested in this idea. Suggestions/thoughts?
@Bongo How lax (or strict, as it were) are the 'developed in the world of Sornieth' clauses? I'm pretty sure that, all things considered, I would qualify for an rp clan... but that my backstory setting is kind of, hmm, how to put it. It ignores some aspects of the 'canonical' site-wide lore? And it's pretty dark, depressing, and dystopic, and since I'm sort of constantly running lore-oriented Nuzlockes my dragons are prone to dying abruptly (getting exalted). I can't imagine every single rp lair ever would be chill with that sort of thing, but I'm very interested in this idea. Suggestions/thoughts?
bH7MWqP.png
@Sunshade

It is absolutely up to individual judgement. Personally, I meant it in a sense of 'dragons that have established characters that are dragons within this realm and not directly from outside sources(ie. fandragons that are not adapted to this verse beyond: this is a dragon)'. If you have your lore accessible, it will be up to everyone who visits your clan, whether or not it is 'too much' for them. Personally, I think your lore sounds grand and you should definitely hop on out there with some IC nonsense :>
@Sunshade

It is absolutely up to individual judgement. Personally, I meant it in a sense of 'dragons that have established characters that are dragons within this realm and not directly from outside sources(ie. fandragons that are not adapted to this verse beyond: this is a dragon)'. If you have your lore accessible, it will be up to everyone who visits your clan, whether or not it is 'too much' for them. Personally, I think your lore sounds grand and you should definitely hop on out there with some IC nonsense :>
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
oooh pinging myself for later @narumitsu
oooh pinging myself for later @narumitsu
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@Bongo

Would you mind adding me to the pinglist as well?
@Bongo

Would you mind adding me to the pinglist as well?
6wR17En.png
@englishcapital

You have been added :>
@englishcapital

You have been added :>
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@bongo
Hope this isn't a dead thread :( I'd like to be on the pinglist, though I'm still developing my clan
@bongo
Hope this isn't a dead thread :( I'd like to be on the pinglist, though I'm still developing my clan
tcdKlxA.png
-sneaks in and snags a Rp Clan tag.-
Migth.. add me to those listy-things too..
-then runs of to hide in her bamboo glade.-

@Bongo
-sneaks in and snags a Rp Clan tag.-
Migth.. add me to those listy-things too..
-then runs of to hide in her bamboo glade.-

@Bongo
@Bongo

Ahoy, landlubber! While I've added a tag t'me profile, if'n ye 'ave a pinglist would ye be so kind's t' add me t' it? ('s I don' recall whether 'r not I asked t' be added t' it
@Bongo

Ahoy, landlubber! While I've added a tag t'me profile, if'n ye 'ave a pinglist would ye be so kind's t' add me t' it? ('s I don' recall whether 'r not I asked t' be added t' it
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@RigilKentauris

The thread isn't dead, but I am.
Just kidding, I've added you to the list :>

@Kattchon

You have been added, thank you for your interest!

@Firefeather
Ohøj!
'Tis true that you have made yourself known in this association previously, alas you were not added to the list before. This has now been amended. Safe travels!

@RigilKentauris

The thread isn't dead, but I am.
Just kidding, I've added you to the list :>

@Kattchon

You have been added, thank you for your interest!

@Firefeather
Ohøj!
'Tis true that you have made yourself known in this association previously, alas you were not added to the list before. This has now been amended. Safe travels!

PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15