Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | really inaccessible for disabled ppl
1 2 3 4
Is there anything that changes the font (not just the size) on the whole page?
Is there anything that changes the font (not just the size) on the whole page?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah

Yep! Check out the app here :)
@DeepflowManah

Yep! Check out the app here :)
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
@MajicViolin
Thanks^^ It was painful enough to just read this thread...
@MajicViolin
Thanks^^ It was painful enough to just read this thread...
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
If you have firefox go to TOOLS and pick OPTIONS. choose the CONTENT icon and there you can pick typeface and size and whether to go with site default or your own.

don't know about other sofware.
If you have firefox go to TOOLS and pick OPTIONS. choose the CONTENT icon and there you can pick typeface and size and whether to go with site default or your own.

don't know about other sofware.
l6mtPEk.png
Be careful with extentions; remember that most if not all of them are (apparently) bannable offenses. Best to stick to the in-browser resize option unless Undel says otherwise. ^^;

(I'm legally blind myself and running 125% right now, so I know how you feel, I just don't want anybody to get into trouble.)
Be careful with extentions; remember that most if not all of them are (apparently) bannable offenses. Best to stick to the in-browser resize option unless Undel says otherwise. ^^;

(I'm legally blind myself and running 125% right now, so I know how you feel, I just don't want anybody to get into trouble.)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam
Except just zooming in still hurts my eyes. And they can't possibly expect everyone to disable all their browser extensions. Are you sure it's regular browser extensions and not actual scripts meant to be used on FR? (just in case you're referring to the Flight Rising Enhancer thread that came up again)
@Nequam
Except just zooming in still hurts my eyes. And they can't possibly expect everyone to disable all their browser extensions. Are you sure it's regular browser extensions and not actual scripts meant to be used on FR? (just in case you're referring to the Flight Rising Enhancer thread that came up again)
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I'm on mobile and only the banner is comic sans. So...if you try it on mobile, maybe it'll be different for you too?
I'm on mobile and only the banner is comic sans. So...if you try it on mobile, maybe it'll be different for you too?
XUHgXBB.png
[quote name="Envelin" date=2015-04-01 03:37:48] I'm on mobile and only the banner is comic sans. So...if you try it on mobile, maybe it'll be different for you too? [/quote] I'm on (iPhone) mobile and I'm still getting a different font, though not comic sans.
Envelin wrote on 2015-04-01:

I'm on (iPhone) mobile and I'm still getting a different font, though not comic sans.
0A1SWXC.png
@Nequam Wait, which extensions are we talking about? I have bunch and I don't wanna get banned...
@Nequam Wait, which extensions are we talking about? I have bunch and I don't wanna get banned...
If anyone has a fix for this that isn't against the TOS, please let me know!
If anyone has a fix for this that isn't against the TOS, please let me know!
if you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
5Uwxeis.gif 12561368.png12380466.png12554188.png12263706.png12561367.png
1 2 3 4