Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Even Happened?!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I didn't know what else to do with my time so I made fanart lmao [img]http://i.imgur.com/tOwHBJd.png[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/YVdUMzK.png]No glitch version[/url] [s]I'm cool now, right?[/s] The whole thing is super creepy tbh someone write creepypasta
I didn't know what else to do with my time so I made fanart lmao
tOwHBJd.png
No glitch version
I'm cool now, right?

The whole thing is super creepy tbh someone write creepypasta
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I'm so confused.

Where did they come from?

Where did they go?

It is a mystery.
I'm so confused.

Where did they come from?

Where did they go?

It is a mystery.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Lorii

Oh wow, that's gorgeous!
@Lorii

Oh wow, that's gorgeous!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Lorii

You are totally cool. :D

My current best guess is Xairathan was hatching a bunch of nests all at once last night, probably on separate tabs, and the first one they tried to hatch glitched right when the numbers got reserved but before they got the dragons. Since FR has checks in place to make sure you get your stuff - we all remember chests not opening during NotN, right? - the nest was still there to hatch and they just did so about twenty minutes ago.

Meanwhile, the numbers weren't used for other dragons because they couldn't be, the numbers only go up. So unless the programmers decide to have some fun with those numbers, like by creating special friends for the deities a la Hope and Boston, those numbers will forever be 404. Meanwhile, if Xairathan's triplet's don't get bred into a small digital army I will be very sad.
@Lorii

You are totally cool. :D

My current best guess is Xairathan was hatching a bunch of nests all at once last night, probably on separate tabs, and the first one they tried to hatch glitched right when the numbers got reserved but before they got the dragons. Since FR has checks in place to make sure you get your stuff - we all remember chests not opening during NotN, right? - the nest was still there to hatch and they just did so about twenty minutes ago.

Meanwhile, the numbers weren't used for other dragons because they couldn't be, the numbers only go up. So unless the programmers decide to have some fun with those numbers, like by creating special friends for the deities a la Hope and Boston, those numbers will forever be 404. Meanwhile, if Xairathan's triplet's don't get bred into a small digital army I will be very sad.
S4PmueI.jpg
@Arekuru *slow blinking*

Heeee~eeey I'm still kinda wrapping my head around it, to be honest! Your version of events is 100% accurate! I hatched my five nests, ended up several hundred numbers off-count, and didn't think much of it. I went to bed immediately after (since competitive things like this get my pulse up, heh) and woke up to Nabesima telling me my dragons had transcended the planes of space and time.

So I popped the nest open and whoops, Spirals! One's homing with Nabesima as thanks for pointing out their GRIEVOUS AND UNFORGIVABLE ERROR field trip shenanigans. I'm thinking of auctioning at least one of them? I'm kind of on the fence about 11,111,112 now. *glares*

Silly Spirals.
@Arekuru *slow blinking*

Heeee~eeey I'm still kinda wrapping my head around it, to be honest! Your version of events is 100% accurate! I hatched my five nests, ended up several hundred numbers off-count, and didn't think much of it. I went to bed immediately after (since competitive things like this get my pulse up, heh) and woke up to Nabesima telling me my dragons had transcended the planes of space and time.

So I popped the nest open and whoops, Spirals! One's homing with Nabesima as thanks for pointing out their GRIEVOUS AND UNFORGIVABLE ERROR field trip shenanigans. I'm thinking of auctioning at least one of them? I'm kind of on the fence about 11,111,112 now. *glares*

Silly Spirals.
vnfnSuk.gif
Omg. That was so anticlimatic.... D:
@Arekuru
@Xairathan
Omg. That was so anticlimatic.... D:
@Arekuru
@Xairathan
RaffleSig_Full.png
@OwlFeatherPen

But Time Travel is now Flight Rising canon!

@Xairathan

I still can't get over how perfect it was that the glitch happened to the dragons that have a father named Binary of all things. It could have happened to anyone, and it happened to them.

If you do decide to sell, I'm super interested in the female owo

Edit: Typos why
@OwlFeatherPen

But Time Travel is now Flight Rising canon!

@Xairathan

I still can't get over how perfect it was that the glitch happened to the dragons that have a father named Binary of all things. It could have happened to anyone, and it happened to them.

If you do decide to sell, I'm super interested in the female owo

Edit: Typos why
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Sallin I know, it's almost like it was scripted... //side-eyes admins

WHAT IF THIS IS THE START OF A META-EVENT O_O nah, I wish

Sure thing! I'll probably hammer together a sale thread and pinglist after I soak my head in water and finish running around screaming
@Sallin I know, it's almost like it was scripted... //side-eyes admins

WHAT IF THIS IS THE START OF A META-EVENT O_O nah, I wish

Sure thing! I'll probably hammer together a sale thread and pinglist after I soak my head in water and finish running around screaming
vnfnSuk.gif
The end is nigh!
The end is nigh!
Threads like this one is why I love the FR community :'3
Threads like this one is why I love the FR community :'3
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11