Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar Similarities
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I use my robots so I occasionally see fellow robots on the site and this fills me with glee. Mechanizing Flight Rising one dragon at a time!
I use my robots so I occasionally see fellow robots on the site and this fills me with glee. Mechanizing Flight Rising one dragon at a time!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
I don't see many people with Spiral avatars (then again I do generally lurk around FRD and nowhere else so maybe all the Spirals are elsewhere) so I don't have much of a problem there. I prefer male Spiral icons because they fill up a lot of the box and don't leave a lot of blank space.

I did briefly use my pelt-wearing Noc as my icon, but I saw someone else had something similar and I didn't want to get yelled at for copying even though it was accidental, so I hastened my search for a good noodle to use instead.
I don't see many people with Spiral avatars (then again I do generally lurk around FRD and nowhere else so maybe all the Spirals are elsewhere) so I don't have much of a problem there. I prefer male Spiral icons because they fill up a lot of the box and don't leave a lot of blank space.

I did briefly use my pelt-wearing Noc as my icon, but I saw someone else had something similar and I didn't want to get yelled at for copying even though it was accidental, so I hastened my search for a good noodle to use instead.
As of right now, Harley is the only Skydancer on the entire site with this color/gene combo, so I'd be very surprised to find anyone with the same avatar. lol
There are other Skydancers with different gene combos though, so it would be possible to find someone similar. :3
As of right now, Harley is the only Skydancer on the entire site with this color/gene combo, so I'd be very surprised to find anyone with the same avatar. lol
There are other Skydancers with different gene combos though, so it would be possible to find someone similar. :3
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
I had someone who had the same avatar dragon as me, only theirs was Iri and had only the accent. I told them but they never responded haha.
I had someone who had the same avatar dragon as me, only theirs was Iri and had only the accent. I told them but they never responded haha.
im too lazy to fix this rn
I can't say I've ever seen anyone with an avatar that's incredibly similar to mine. There don't seem to be a huge amount of WCs running around, and even fewer have similar colors or apparel. To top it off, Envy's wearing a discontinued custom accent. I'd be rather amused if I did see a similar avatar dragon around here though. Image all the confusion!

I have had experience with at least 5 people with avatar faes that were all wearing the exact same skin. I had to tell them apart by eye color. It was confusing, reading through a thread with two of them talking to each other.
I can't say I've ever seen anyone with an avatar that's incredibly similar to mine. There don't seem to be a huge amount of WCs running around, and even fewer have similar colors or apparel. To top it off, Envy's wearing a discontinued custom accent. I'd be rather amused if I did see a similar avatar dragon around here though. Image all the confusion!

I have had experience with at least 5 people with avatar faes that were all wearing the exact same skin. I had to tell them apart by eye color. It was confusing, reading through a thread with two of them talking to each other.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
I change avatars quite often, but so far I haven't encountered anyone with the same avatar. Although now with my current colourful Spiral avatar, I foresee some avatar buddies in the future.
(Avatar buddies, where are you?)
I change avatars quite often, but so far I haven't encountered anyone with the same avatar. Although now with my current colourful Spiral avatar, I foresee some avatar buddies in the future.
(Avatar buddies, where are you?)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
We don't remember seeing anyone else with a pink Coatl with a moustache for an avatar. We're disappointed. We'd find it endlessly amusing :D
More moustachioed Coatls! Please.
Though it is possible that we're just not paying attention. We don't notice avatars most of the time.
We don't remember seeing anyone else with a pink Coatl with a moustache for an avatar. We're disappointed. We'd find it endlessly amusing :D
More moustachioed Coatls! Please.
Though it is possible that we're just not paying attention. We don't notice avatars most of the time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Not many Ridgeback avatars to get confused with, haha.
I think the closest I've ever had with a twin would have been back when I used my female progen in the early days, and someone had another Mirror of the same colour/primary gene. Only he was a male instead. ^^

I remember when Flambebes first came into public view - basically all of the Fire Flight users were blue Tundras for a while.
Not many Ridgeback avatars to get confused with, haha.
I think the closest I've ever had with a twin would have been back when I used my female progen in the early days, and someone had another Mirror of the same colour/primary gene. Only he was a male instead. ^^

I remember when Flambebes first came into public view - basically all of the Fire Flight users were blue Tundras for a while.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Nope. Although I see male spirals often, and even male spirals with tiger, I rarely see golden ones, especially with wind eyes (and the green smoke if you check the left).
Nope. Although I see male spirals often, and even male spirals with tiger, I rarely see golden ones, especially with wind eyes (and the green smoke if you check the left).
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I haven't seen anyone with the same avatar as me yet. I think there's a general dislike towards male PCs (I really like their striking side-on pose though).
I haven't seen anyone with the same avatar as me yet. I think there's a general dislike towards male PCs (I really like their striking side-on pose though).
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13