Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar Similarities
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
There was another person in arcane, that used to have an avatar very similar to mine. The person moved to a new flight though, and i have since changed mine u_u But it was pretty hilarious while it lasted c:
There was another person in arcane, that used to have an avatar very similar to mine. The person moved to a new flight though, and i have since changed mine u_u But it was pretty hilarious while it lasted c:
gpffYLK.gif
If mine was a snapper, it would have been the first for this thread. (At time of posting.)
As it is, I'm the second ridge, and first male.

An exact match is unlikely, but I wouldn't get confused because I rely more on my signature to see where I posted instead of my avatar. c:

I think it'd be neat.
If mine was a snapper, it would have been the first for this thread. (At time of posting.)
As it is, I'm the second ridge, and first male.

An exact match is unlikely, but I wouldn't get confused because I rely more on my signature to see where I posted instead of my avatar. c:

I think it'd be neat.
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
I dont I will ever see one like mine since she has an accent and her primary is violet, quite unpopular color
I dont I will ever see one like mine since she has an accent and her primary is violet, quite unpopular color
17539_s.gif
@Arienai

Hey, you've got to love that Leaf and savor that Storm!
@Arienai

Hey, you've got to love that Leaf and savor that Storm!
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Not that I've actively looked, I haven't seen an avatar similar to mine. :3
Not that I've actively looked, I haven't seen an avatar similar to mine. :3
@Kuhli @Sabariel [b]ONE OF US! ONE OF US![/b] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ff2c21096aa0ac21d22f950a195ffec7/tumblr_inline_nkhszgw5iE1r8p5bq.gif[/img]
@Kuhli @Sabariel

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

tumblr_inline_nkhszgw5iE1r8p5bq.gif
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-02-28 09:39:58"]@Kuhli @Sabariel [b]ONE OF US! ONE OF US![/b] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ff2c21096aa0ac21d22f950a195ffec7/tumblr_inline_nkhszgw5iE1r8p5bq.gif[/img][/quote] @AnxiousKiwi @Sabariel [i]I'M DYINGGGG[/i]
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-02-28 09:39:58:
@Kuhli @Sabariel

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

tumblr_inline_nkhszgw5iE1r8p5bq.gif

@AnxiousKiwi @Sabariel

I'M DYINGGGG
@AnxiousKiwi HMMMMMMMMMMMM I think it's happened once like right now xD
@AnxiousKiwi HMMMMMMMMMMMM I think it's happened once like right now xD
@AnxiousKiwi If you can do the same treatment to this gif I will love you forever and send you love and goodies [img]http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/comment/Kick-ass-gif-car-dance-700957.gif[/img] @chespin you're avatar is so close, you're like that flamboyant cousin who shows up to family functions and everyone just goes with it :D
@AnxiousKiwi

If you can do the same treatment to this gif I will love you forever and send you love and goodies

Kick-***-gif-car-dance-700957.gif

@chespin you're avatar is so close, you're like that flamboyant cousin who shows up to family functions and everyone just goes with it :D
@Kuhli

*BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR WITH MARACAS*
I am totally okay with this
@Kuhli

*BURSTS THROUGH THE DOOR WITH MARACAS*
I am totally okay with this
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13