Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 1008 1009
@NekkoChan Could you please remove me from Quetzeel? Thanks!
@NekkoChan Could you please remove me from Quetzeel? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@SandBoa @MarinaQuakenbush
Done. You're welcome!
@SandBoa @MarinaQuakenbush
Done. You're welcome!
@lovebite
Please be careful when you add your username to the pinglists. You replaced the item names with your username instead of adding to the bottom of the list. If you make a mistake, remember you can use command/control+z to undo. Thanks!
@lovebite
Please be careful when you add your username to the pinglists. You replaced the item names with your username instead of adding to the bottom of the list. If you make a mistake, remember you can use command/control+z to undo. Thanks!
@NekkoChan
oh no! D: im so sorry, ill definitely be more careful next time ! i had no idea i did that ;o;

i sorted the sheet a-z after entering my name to the bottom. is there any chance that would have caused it ?
@NekkoChan
oh no! D: im so sorry, ill definitely be more careful next time ! i had no idea i did that ;o;

i sorted the sheet a-z after entering my name to the bottom. is there any chance that would have caused it ?
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite
Sorting wouldn't have caused a problem because the cells at the top are blocked out of the sort. Some of the lists you added to were okay, it was the familiars, the firefly gene, and the two flowerfalls that had problems. Not sure what happened, but it's fixed now. :)
@lovebite
Sorting wouldn't have caused a problem because the cells at the top are blocked out of the sort. Some of the lists you added to were okay, it was the familiars, the firefly gene, and the two flowerfalls that had problems. Not sure what happened, but it's fixed now. :)
@BenjiBenge
Thanks for letting me know! I've got them all fixed. (And thanks for pinging the lists!)
@BenjiBenge
Thanks for letting me know! I've got them all fixed. (And thanks for pinging the lists!)
@Nekkochan No worries, I saw it when I was grabbing the pinglists and realised I couldn't fix it myself
I try to ping the lists when I can remember, I'm just forgetful sometimes ^^;;
@Nekkochan No worries, I saw it when I was grabbing the pinglists and realised I couldn't fix it myself
I try to ping the lists when I can remember, I'm just forgetful sometimes ^^;;
HSBKvao.png
@NekkoChan

Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist for Vista: Succulents and Vista: Fungi? Thank you!
@NekkoChan

Hello! Could I be added to the pinglist for Vista: Succulents and Vista: Fungi? Thank you!
@Zafer
Done. You're welcome!
@Zafer
Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan
hi! could i be added to the vista: swan lake pinglist? thank you!
@NekkoChan
hi! could i be added to the vista: swan lake pinglist? thank you!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 1008 1009