Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 999 1000
@cossmiicdolphin
Done. You're welcome!
@cossmiicdolphin
Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan

Can I (Desmordus) please be removed from the following lists: Broken Penny Jar, Gilded Decorative Chest, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Sunlit Kelpie Mane. Sorry there's so many, and thank you in advance!
@NekkoChan

Can I (Desmordus) please be removed from the following lists: Broken Penny Jar, Gilded Decorative Chest, Gold Ore, Silver Ore, Sunlit Kelpie Mane. Sorry there's so many, and thank you in advance!
kbqBOtG.png
No worries; that isn't really that many. You're welcome!
No worries; that isn't really that many. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan

Can i be added to the Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale), Tertiary Gene: Firefly, and Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Goaler) pinglists please?
@NekkoChan

Can i be added to the Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale), Tertiary Gene: Firefly, and Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Goaler) pinglists please?
@DraconianLucian
All done!
@DraconianLucian
All done!
@NekkoChan

Can I please be removed from the Vista: Swan Lake pinglist? Thank you so much! I finally got it. ^o^
@NekkoChan

Can I please be removed from the Vista: Swan Lake pinglist? Thank you so much! I finally got it. ^o^
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Leisurely
Done. You're welcome! :D
@Leisurely
Done. You're welcome! :D
@NekkoChan

hello! could i please be added to Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale) and Broken Penny Jar? thank you!
@NekkoChan

hello! could i please be added to Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale) and Broken Penny Jar? thank you!
@Apricott Done. You're welcome!
@Apricott Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan could i please be added to the mystic bark mask list? thank you in advance! <3
@NekkoChan could i please be added to the mystic bark mask list? thank you in advance! <3
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 999 1000