Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you think of...
1 2
people who autosell rare mats/foods and other items ?

I keep some of the rare mats but i normally autosell the rest of the stuff.
like i keep the adorable cacti.
i love cacti
people who autosell rare mats/foods and other items ?

I keep some of the rare mats but i normally autosell the rest of the stuff.
like i keep the adorable cacti.
i love cacti
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
I autosell anything not a crow or crow-like, even if it's rare cause i don't pay attention. ^_^;
I autosell anything not a crow or crow-like, even if it's rare cause i don't pay attention. ^_^;
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@Tokagero

yeah sometimes i don't really know what is rare and what is not rare but i am to lazy to look. XD
Lol

OTL
@Tokagero

yeah sometimes i don't really know what is rare and what is not rare but i am to lazy to look. XD
Lol

OTL
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
"God I hate myself."

Because it's usually me. Then I realize too late.

Most of the time I'm unmotivated to look up swipp stuff so end up selling everything I might need later.
"God I hate myself."

Because it's usually me. Then I realize too late.

Most of the time I'm unmotivated to look up swipp stuff so end up selling everything I might need later.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
I only sell stuff out of my hoard if I need money really quickly. like yesterday I sold some materials and misc. out of my hoard and made 300k..

Otherwise I hoard it all in case I need it lol.
I only sell stuff out of my hoard if I need money really quickly. like yesterday I sold some materials and misc. out of my hoard and made 300k..

Otherwise I hoard it all in case I need it lol.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
I hoard sell food unless it's flowers I can send to flowerbombers to use or water lilies for me to hoard...or if I need them.

I...probably sell a lot of rare things. If it stands out I have a reason to check if it's more worth it to sell it on AH then I'll check but I generally don't.
I hoard sell food unless it's flowers I can send to flowerbombers to use or water lilies for me to hoard...or if I need them.

I...probably sell a lot of rare things. If it stands out I have a reason to check if it's more worth it to sell it on AH then I'll check but I generally don't.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Rare junk is still useless junk. I hoard sell most of it if it's not a Swipp item. Food, however, I don't hoard sell, I either sell stacks on the AH or convert it, or just let it sit in my hoard.
Rare junk is still useless junk. I hoard sell most of it if it's not a Swipp item. Food, however, I don't hoard sell, I either sell stacks on the AH or convert it, or just let it sit in my hoard.
I have tons of unneeded stuff, because I'm too scared to sell anything! I go into the Swipp thing occasionally and sell anything I don't need which makes around 200 grand. XD
I have tons of unneeded stuff, because I'm too scared to sell anything! I go into the Swipp thing occasionally and sell anything I don't need which makes around 200 grand. XD
f2VHCTu.gif
I never hoard sell food, though sometimes I've thought about double-checking if someone's collecting a thing before converting it. It the end though, I usually don't and it's just sheer coincidence if I happen to have something someone else is collecting.
I mean, surely someone is collecting rabbits, squirrels and/or birds, but I don't unless it's for Swipp and dragons be hungry.
I never hoard sell food, though sometimes I've thought about double-checking if someone's collecting a thing before converting it. It the end though, I usually don't and it's just sheer coincidence if I happen to have something someone else is collecting.
I mean, surely someone is collecting rabbits, squirrels and/or birds, but I don't unless it's for Swipp and dragons be hungry.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
I don't think anything of/about them. Their items, their choice.
What do I care what people do with their stuff?

I hoard-sell some stuff, "auction" other stuff, but most goes into my hoard and stays there for future swaps and crafting.
I collect birds.
I don't think anything of/about them. Their items, their choice.
What do I care what people do with their stuff?

I hoard-sell some stuff, "auction" other stuff, but most goes into my hoard and stays there for future swaps and crafting.
I collect birds.
1 2